Lonely Asf😴

Song: New Person, Same Ole Mistakes- Tame Impala

Ok so lately I've been feeling a little lonely. My best friend's phone broke recently and my other best friend is always busy doing something. I don't have anyone to talk to. Yes i have other friends but i can't have the same conversations I have with my best friends. If you get what I mean. It is just one of those things where you will have a few lines of dialogue and that's it. There is no flame to it. I also can't talk about the same stuff me and my best friends talk about. I want to make internet friends but I am horrible at making conversation. I am awkward even when I'm texting. Every time my phone vibrates i always think it's a text but it's just a twitter notification. I  only text 2 people. My two best friends.  I only text them through our instagram group chat because we just do. My last message sent from my messages was on Halloween. I've gotten so lonely that I've been rewatching my favorite shows. Stranger Things, Gossip girl, Big mouth, Parks and Rec. I also have been rewatching the New Edition Story a lot lately. It's been like that for a long time. I can never go anywhere at all because I don't have car and I don' t know how to drive. I'm always staying inside with nothing to do but watch Youtube and Netflix. All I do is take naps. I mean even at school I'm lonely. I sit by my best friend but she is always with her other friend. I have other friends but they are always closer and scattered around the school.  So that leaves me going to one of my favorite teacher's classroom. Unfortunately my ex is in there and I hate him because he is the definition of an asshole. He joined the play but yet he never came to my plays when we were together. If i told him anything about how- you know what that is a whole chapter itself I'll do that later. Anyways, I just feel like i have nobody at all. NOBODY. There is not one solid person I can hang out with. So recently my "friends" have been books. I am currently reading The Hate U Give and it's amazing and I'm almost finished with it. I need a new book though that will distract my loneliness and help me not cry at school.