ISHBAAAZ BEST BOOK AWARDS

CONDITION BEFORE ENTERING FURTHER:

Hope you all read the description...else just go read it now itself! "IT MATTERS"

By not wasting time...lets go into the first part of this book!!

So we know each one of us are fond of winning! And if we are not wrong...All of us would have won something or the other in life...may it be big or small! and if you haven't won then we challenge you to comment here..(We are sure there is no one..XD!!)

BUT HAS ANYONE THOUGHT about LOOSING... IT MATTERS A LOT! when we don't win something..The feeling we get! It's very rare to see people taking it sportively..LOOSING can be taken positively bcoz...

*we will get to know our mistakes..

*we will get to know our strengths... where to improve ourselves!...many more!(do think over this matter!)

So getting further into this book

This book is Basically an AWARD book for the best FAN FICTIONS on ISHQBAAAZ.... These awards are NOT JUDGED by POPULARITY...keep this in mind!(we promise...arrey pinky promise yar!)

We feel great works have to be identified...and we STRONGLY BELIEVE-

WRITING IS AN EXPLORATION...YOU START FROM NOTHING AND LEARN AS YOU GO..

We are very particular in one thing..

OUR RULES ARE UNIQUE! ALL THE BOOKS FROM 1 READ TO *** READS WILL BE CONSIDERED.. and all the participants will get a comment from the judges on how your book is at the end of the competition! and we are sure all writers would love to get a COMMENT on your work!( Bcoz we as writers love to get comments on our works ...may it be good or bad!! )

and yeah last but not the least as told POPULARITY OF THE BOOK IS NOT CONSIDERED...we mean the number of reads and votes are not considered..we only consider the story line and its uniqueness..and some more considerations will be told later!

So are you guys ready?

if you are then do comment "I'M IN"

And one more thing the rules and regulations, the genres, the dead line will be told in the next chapter! so guys why late? start commenting the two precious words written above!

We know you guys won't back off! so let's start this...

remember "THE PERSON WHO FEARS LOOSING HAS ALREADY LOST"

and yeah those who are interested to JUDGE BOOKS that can comment as "I'M IN - JUDGE " We would love to have a fast reader!and good judging skills..

SEE YOU GUYS SOON! BYE...

MIM AND MANYA