Terrors Arize

Error didn't awake until birds started to softly sing from outside. he yawned, sitting up in his bed and stretching his arms out, rubbing his eyes from sleep. banging and clattering jolted him out of relaxation. growling and yowling also sounded out. Error scrambled out of bed, racing down the stairs and to the kitchen.

Horror was backed up against the wall,  and angered V having his arms our, protecting Horror as his spiky boney tail lashed.  Nightmare, Ink and Death were standing in a fighting stance near the now  broken window. their pinprics were beaty and red, looking robotic and insane like as Ink growled.

"we know you have him" Nightmare hissed, pointing directly at Error.  Error flinched, as V just growled, Horror looking over at him and only saying one word. "run." 

that was about a week ago, and he was still running, theoretically. right now he was in his apartment room, slouching on the couch and watching Novela, while covered up in a blue blanket with black stitching that he made, because his air conditioner did not work.

his apartment was in a shady and slummy neighborhood, where he was sure that Ink and Nightmare couldn't find him, especially since it was in an old AU, the original Mafiatale, because hew knows that Ink forgot about this AU ages ago.

he has been in this apartment for about 3 months now, and he hasn't left since. and he doesn't plan to, either, because he now knows what Ink and Nightmare are.

they are monster spies, robotic slaves to an unknown assailant. he will find said assailant, to get his family back.