LoveCrimes

She looked at me and smirked. I wanted that old thing back, I just wasn't exactly sure how to tell her. Jashari's a smart girl, she probably could figure that out but sometimes, she just liked to hear it

"Why you ain't call?" I asked.

"I wrote you letters!" she shouted

Then I thought back to my apartment, the pizza boxes and unattended mail. I was getting more mail than I usually did, but was too busy sulking to even bother with it.

"Oh." I said feeling dumbfounded, I rubbed the back of my neck.

"You had me thinking you left a nigga for dead out here."

"You know I wouldn't do that, and I didn't call, cause  I figured you might not want to talk to me, the way we ended things weren't exactly..the best. " she said

"It's been a hard three months." I tell her

"I'm sorry." she whispered "you making it seem like it was some devastating reason behind us breaking up, I had to go."

"You didn't have to." I thought out loud, I really shouldn't have.

She removed herself from me and stood.

"What I did, I did it for me, cause at the time-"

I rose and tried to comfort her.

"Ohhkayyy, ohkaayy! I know, I shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, her back was to the railing.

"You making that pout-y face" I said smiling, rubbing my nose on her cheek.

She hated when I tried to be sweet to her after I had been a smart ass. Just like me, she caved in everytime though.

"You know, you really urk my nerves sometimes, Christopher. " she said

I loved the way she said my name, her northern accent flourished over it. I had to smile, this girl, she knew the ways to my heart. Jahshari basically wrote the book. And I knew how to get under her skin.

"I know." I said running my fingers on her waist

She started to stare into me, almost like taking everything in, I was closer to her than I remembered.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" she said looking up at me smiling, gazing over my face.

The bottom of her eyes peeking out from under her bangs, you could see so little of them yet, they said so much. She was beautiful, I couldn't explain it enough. Hair dark as the night sky, eyes seemed to look like the galaxy trapped in a marble. Her skin wasn't too dark, nor was it fair, she was balanced perfectly.  I wondered if she cut her hair, with this bun I couldn't tell. Most-likely she didn't, she hated cutting her hair. It was long, down her back, touching the tips of the dimples on her lower back. She talked once before about getting them pierced, but never came around to it. It didn't matter. She's beautiful to me.

"Whatever you want it to." I said, I was staring at her lips now..they looked so inviting.

Jahshari laughed and pushed me away, started walking back towards the door. I didn't want her to go yet, I didnt want the moment to end, but the door opened and I was starting to sink back into sadness. She stopped at the door frame again, she turned back around and laughed.

"You know, you really are something else Frank Ocean."

I stood there, back with my hands in my pockets, staring at ground, not sure whether or not I should make eye contact with her.  I smiled.