iii: Visions

Edward

(October 4th, 1997)

"You need not to be afraid, young one" A mysteriously calm, but ancient female voice said.

All i could see was bright light. The light began to fade away as i took in the horrifying site. Hovering over a rooftop with fried generators. Rain pouring hard across the night. There it was, my body, just laying there, eyes closed. My body and clothes were fried crisp, smoking on the rooftop. Electrical sparks flew off of my body. Next to my fallen body, lay Samantha's body. In the same condition as mine. Whatever i am now, looking at my hands frightened. Instead of flesh, i was a current of flowing energy. Exactly like how the sky was. Closing my eyes, hoping everything would go back to normal.

Upon opening my eyes, i realized i was no longer in Waikiki. Standing in a dark ancient cave. Turning around, a huge light came out of a hole near the end of the cave. Running towards it, the screams of war and death filled my ears. Reaching the entrance of the cave, what i saw was absolutely horrifying. Three giant men in ancient clothing battled across the mountains, shaking the Earth. The bearded man on the far right hurled a thunderous lightning bolt from his hands to the man on the left. The lightning bolt got absorbed by a trident as it began to glow with energy. The trident bearer got up, and summoned an enormous tsunami, weakening the lightning bearer. The third giant through a violent fist down on the ground, creating Earthquakes, making cracks in the ground. The giant's eyes lit up with fire as he summoned an army of skeletons with rotting flesh towards the other two Giants. "CERBERUS!!!" yelled the summoner. A giant three headed dog with eyes as red as lava, burst out of the Earth, stood by his masters side, ready to pounce. The giant pointed at the other giants as Cerberus leaped off of the mountains onto them, sinking it's fangs into the trident bearer.

"The battle of the Big three. The final war for Greece between Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades." The ancient voice commented. I was too shocked to respond.

The scene shifted as it seemed like i traveled through time. I was no longer in Greece, i hovered over an elementary school as a man shot cold ice and snow from his hands to a man shooting cackling fire. A little girl with white silver hair stood behind the ice bearer in tears. A lightning bolt lit up the sky as it got my attention. The area changed again as i now watched a war enrage between two sides. Ten on one side, six on the other, fire gods enraged on the battlefield as well. A teenager, standing next to the same white silver haired girl, through a ball of fire at the other side of the field.

"Powers greater than all of us have been battling for centuries." The ancient said.

Turned to see the source of the voice, but no one was there. "Who are you?"

"The ancient Oracle of Delphi. It is time that i prepare your family for what is to come." The Oracle must be the one showing me all of this, i thought.

The area changed again, this time to a high school. The same ten power users stood side by side in the middle of a grassy field. Around them stood a few tall buildings. Some had labels on them, G building, D building, and O building. The sky rumbled with thunder and lightning, the same electrical pattern i experienced. What were they waiting for?

"He's here." The teenager with a lightning bolt across the chest stated.

Out of nowhere, lightning struck the top of O building. Another, more violent lightning striked the middle of the grassy field, right in front of the ten teenagers. This time, a man in a fully high tech armoured suit stood where the lightning struck. As if he used the lightning bolt to teleport. The armoured suit featured a leather strap across his shoulder, falling diagonal onto his waist. It seemed to carry a weapon on his back. A huge lightning bolt signal was engraved on the middle of his suit.

"Bolt. Protect Delta, make sure she's safe. We've got him. If he wants you two, he's going to have to go through us." The same teenage girl with white silver hair said. She fired an icicle at the armoured individual, stunning him, while Bolt and Delta ran for their lives. Fire and Ice wielders fired their elements continuously at the armoured individual, as he blocked it with an electrical shield from his hands. Lightning started to cackle in the sky above the two teenagers, and the man in the suit teleported via lightning bolt hitting the ground beneath them. A teenager with super strength tackled the invader to the ground, and punched him continuously. The armoured man grabbed the teenagers fist which shocked him and shoved him to the ground, summoning a lightning bolt on him

"NATE!" . The ice bearer created ice bridges beneath her as she hovered above the ground. She took out her ice sword, jumped off of the ice bridge she created and stabbed the man in the suit through the back, piercing his armor. The man screamed in pain, as he stopped shocking Nathaniel and took the ice sword out of his back. He attempted to summon lightning on the ice girl however she made an ice clone of herself, as her real body walked away from it, the lightning destroying the clone of her into pieces. The man in the armoured suit shot lightning out of his hands towards the ice girl but the fire wielder jumped in front of her, using his fire kunai to block the lightning.

"Leah, use your powers to get him out of the suit!" The ice wielder yelled.

"Working on it Madi!"

Madi and the fire wielder stood in front of the lightning bearer. Face to face. All three of them knew one would not walk out alive.

"Well then Frosty, Blaze. Let's dance." The man in the suit through a lightning bolt towards them, while Frostbite and Blaze shot fire and ice. Whoever the man in the suit was, he knew the teenagers very well.

"These events are a potential future, a future of war and destruction. I will send you back to your body now. You must protect your future son, he must be controlled. Go now, you and your future son's destiny awaits." The Oracle, transported me back to the roof as i saw my fallen body. However Samantha's was nowhere to be found.

How Shocking.