Chapter 1

* De'Marques POV *

Well, uhhhh. . .

Okay I guess this is where I start to intoduce myself?

Okay, so I'm De'Marques , but my mama , twin sister Day'Mara aka 'Mara , and older sister Latoya aka Tay , call me Dee. I am about 6'3, black hair, and of course, covered up with tattoos on my body. Not to brag, but I look good for a light skinned nigga.  I've actually lived in a quite few places with my mama and sisters cause of all the drama. I guess you can say my mama a stripper/Prostitude so most niggas fuck with her and can't leave her alone after that. It gets pretty crazy you just don't understand how bad my life is. I'm not a thug, but I know most will label me as one cause I sell crack rocks. And I also model clothing for different brands. But Nahh I don't smoke crack , I just sell it. We all try and pitch in to help my mama out and shxt. My mama told us sooooo many times not to get in her busness but I love her and I wanna help out.

We had just moved here to Las Vegas from Chi, I guess my momma got a better offer at her pole type shxt. I don't like her doing that nasty shxt but I ain't got a pops. To me he's long gone dead and isn't in my life anymore. He left my mama when she was only 6 Months pregnant with me and Day'Mara. He's not a father figure, he's just another bitch ass nigga getting females pregnant and not claiming that they are his kids. Nigga could't keep his damn dick in his pants, or atleast should of pulled out if he ain't want kids.

'Mara and I are seniors this year. And yes! We are excited to graduate. After all the moving I hope we won't need to again. Well untill we graduate so we can move out this Stipper Town and to a better place. We Have 5 months left for school, So hopefully then we can get our lives put in a better spot then they are now,

Ohhhh.. I forgot to mention something.

I've met this bomb ass girl thr first time I went to my new school. She was showing me around, and I mean I kinda was paying more attention to her, then I was listening to what she had to say. I mean she is pretty as fuck! She's shorter then me soo that's a good thing. I noticed she also has tattoos too, she's light skinned, looks lika model, coke bottle type of body, with long red hair.  stared at her in her eyes because the way she talked seemed like she was from heven. She had the sofest voice and she was bad as hell. Her name catch on to me, Aaliyah  was her name, but I heard her friends calling her Doll. Maybe cause she looks like one. That same day I got home I couldn't help but just think of that girl.She seems to good to be true, and who knows. I might be able to have a chance with her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know this chapter was short babes and my bad. For now I'm trying to make the First chapter for my new books. Promise they will be longer.

Thank You for reading and following me. Check out my IG if you want a chance to get drawn tagg #DrawMeJaiie or win free art @OG_Jaiie