Chapter 1 the hotel

There where these kid by the names of Beau and Kyle. They like going to haunted places. And this time they are going to a hotel for work. When it was time for them to go to sleep they heard scratching on the door. Beau went to go check it out and when he look into the hallway nobody was there. Beau said "that was strange". 2 hours later they heard a loud noise. Kyle got up and woke Beau up. "I just heard a loud noise and in surprised that you didn't wake up" Kyle said. "Lets go check it out" says beau. It was coming from the bathroom. They opened the door and there was a girl laying in the bathtub dead. Kyle and Beau screamed and ran out into the hallway. " WHAT WAS THAT" screamed Beau. "I think it was a ghost" say Kyle. Then when they open the bathroom door the girl wasn't in there. But they seen a red ball soot out from the bathroom and into the hallway and they started chasing it. Beau took out his spirit box so the ghost could talk to them is real time. He turned it on and said " what is your name" and replied fast "Sophia". "Kyle asked why are you still here" and it replied "I want vengeance. "From who do you want vengeance"Kyle replied. "Robert Brown" the ghost replied. "Why" Beau ask. "Killed me" the ghost replies and the spirit box stops. "What happened" Kyle ask. The ghost drained the battery. Beau replied. They both wondered if the person the ghost was talking about was alive or not or even he is in this hotel. So in the morning they went to the person at the front desk to see if he had checked in. "Hi I was wondering if you had a person by the name of Robert Brown" Kyle asked. "Yes I do why you ask" the lady replied. " well I think he is in danger" beau said. Well he checks in to the hotel today at 5:00 if you want to see him. A few hours later he checks in and we tell him The has in danger. "I'm fine I'm more capital of keeping myself safe. But we wanted to make sure so we followed him to his room. We sat next to his room sleeping waiting for the ghost to attack. Then we here screaming coming from his room. Beau busted the door open. The ghost pushed him out of the window. "Nooooooooo" beau and Kyle screamed. He was holding on to the window frame. "Help him up" Beau shouted. Kyle and Beau got him up. The next day we banished the ghost so the places could be free from the ghost. "Well good work Beau and Kyle for saving me here's a check for 1000 dollars. The End.