Teen titans fan fiction pt3

3: TEEN TITANS FAN FICTION:

Robin: Once we got back, we just say on the roof looking at the stars for a while. She was so skinny... Obviously hasn't been fed enough. And dirty. But so beautiful. Her eyes gleamed in the darkness. Strongness, but also a sadness was beneath them. A sadness no one could understand. But they gleamed in the darkness, and she shined in the moonlight. As she lay on my chest, I felt a strong sense of protection over her. She was mine: and mine only. We lay in silence for a while, until she started shaking with coldness.

"Maybe we should head inside. I bet you're tired too." She nodded in agreement and sat up. Rift then I realized her cape was gone, and her back had a huge gash on it. I gasped in horror.

"What?!" She asked terrified and alarmed, looking around.

"Your back," I was barely able to choke out.

"Oh yeah. I had a nightmare one night and freaked. I was lashing around and fell out of bed, one of the sharp corners got me, no biggie." She shrugged it off.

"Maybe we should get you cleaned up, first," I said still in shock.

Raven: I sat in the bathtub with my open back one piece bathing suit while Robin looked for rubbing alcohol an a washcloth. When he pressed the cloth against my back, I cried out in pain from the alcohol. He immediately pulled his hand back, looking scared and ashamed that he'd hurt me.

"It's ok," I told him. "Keep it on my back."

"But it's hurting you," he protested.

"No. Keep it on or it'll get infected. Please?" I looked into his eyes and he gave in.

"Okay." He pressed it on my back again. Tears started streaming down my face but I stayed quiet. When he was done I quickly wiped the tears from my face.

Once in our pajamas, we lay in my bed and he hummed me a lullaby to help me fall asleep. And it worked. But right before I fell asleep:

"Robin?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too babe. Goodnight," he kissed me on my forehead.

"Forever?" I asked.

"Forever and always."

<3<3<3<3

I hope you guys liked it! Thanks for reading! 😊