Introduce yourself

When you look at me, the first thing you will notice is probably my bright blue hair, maybe my skinny jeans or my shoes with neon green laces. Maybe you'll notice my smile on a good day, maybe my grumpy frown if I'm upset. You'll probably see that I'm quite tall, body in shape, as some might say. Maybe you'll detect my eyes, sometimes filled with joy, other times with tears. Maybe you'll pick up my enthusiasm when I'm excited, or my annoyance if I'm bored. 

I am quite easy to read, If you really look or listen to me, you will learn the most about me.
That is for the outside of me, but inside my head is a lot more chaos.  I am a bright person with a heavy backpack. I like reading books and really think about how and what characters feel. I love listening to music, songs that are popular, songs that are old, songs without lyrics, songs with dumb lyrics, classic songs that everyone knows, my music taste is very wide. I fancy being around people, friends, but I also appreciate some alone time. 

When alone in my bed I like to stare at my ceiling and think about life, how it was, how it is and how I want it to be in the future. I like to think about love, how it influences people, not only romantic, friendship too. I stress when things get too complicated and can get really commanding when things don't go the way I want them to go. 
If today was the end of my life, I hope people will remember me for the good things I did. I want my friends to keep talking of me like I still exist and people need to move on, but not forget me. And I want balloons and the best chocolate cake of the world on my funeral. 
Well, that was a pretty proper introduction of me, Nina Holterman, inside and out.