Chapter 13

Dans POV
We get back to London around 12 in the evening. Sam is going upstairs to take a nap, and Phil and Emma are going out on a date. I'm sitting on the sofa watching some kind of 16 and pregnant show. Whores. I hear a knock on the door. I thought it was Emma and Phil at first but I realised they have their on key. The people knock again.

"Hold up hold up." I say then run to the door. I open it and Katelynn is standing at the door.

"Dan I'm so sorry." Katelynn says. She pushes me out of the way. I watch her walk to the lounge. I follow her.

"Um excuse me I'm not you back up whenever you break up with your boyfriend." I say.

"Really? Hm I should have known but you know, were always here together." She says, walking towards me.

"Katelynn." I say, stoping her.

"Why? I thought you LOVED me?" she asks.

"No Katelynn I don't." I say.

"Oh really? That's not what you said when i left."

"You didn't leave I kicked you out you slut." I say. She smiles then before I know it, she's on my lips. I don't kiss her back until she slaps me and makes me. She pulls away then smiles.

"Get the fuck out."

"Why?"

"Because I have a girlfriend!"

"What? That fan? Wow that's low even for you Dan."

"And she's pregnant." I say. She looks shocked for a minute. "Remember when you would always try and beg me? You were so thirsty for me? Well I was waiting for her."

"DAN?" I hear Sam yell.

"Now get out you slut." I say.

"Dan babe what are you doing?" Sam asks then stops at the bottom of the steps. "Katelynn?"

"She doesn't look pregnant." Katelynn says then walks up to Sam. Sam backs up a little bit. Sam looks over at me and I mouth "play along."

"Because we just found out you slut." Sam says looking her up and down.

"I can't believe Dan is dating you. Your just a fan."

"A fan that he's in love with. Get the hell out of my house."

"This isn't your house."

"I help pay the bills don't I?" Sam responds. Katelynn is silent. "Exactly. I can understand why Dan didn't want to pleasure you. He was saving himself for me."

"Your ugly ass? I bet."

"At least my ugly ass is faithful." Sam says. "And at least my kid is going to have some of Dans looks." She looks at me then smiles. I smile back at her.

"Okay enough enough." I say walking over to them.

"NO!" Katelynn yells then punches Sam in the nose.

"OH HELL NO!" Sam yells then blindly punches Katelynn hard in the jaw. Katelynn screams then they go back and fourth punching each other. Sam pulls her hair then knees her in the back so she is motionless. Sam quickly moves her knee and puts her hand there. She pulls Katelynn out the door then closes it and shuts it. She puts her finger up to her nose and pulls it down to look at the blood.

"Ow." She says then laughs.

Sams POV

I look at the blood on my nose. Ew.

"Ow."

"That bitch." Dan says.

"I pulled her weave though."

"Her weave?"

"MY WEAVE BE POPPIN! MY WEAVE BE COOL!"

"Yeah....I'm going upstairs."

"BUT MY WEAVE IS POPPIN DAN! ITS POPPIIIIIIIIIN!"

"Clean your damn nose Sam."

"But my weave."

"Your weave can wait."

"Awwww."

I get a wash cloth and put it under the sink. I clean my nose and go upstairs to our room.

"MY WEAVE IS STILL POPPIN!!"

"Shutup."

"Excuse me?"

"Shutup."

"Whore."

"Oh."

I hear the door open and footsteps up the stairs. Emma walk-runs, because she's preggers, in the room.

"MY WEAVE IS POPPIN SAM!" Emma yells.

"HOLY SHIET YOU GOT A HAIRCUT!"

"YEAH BITCH! I DID! ITS AT MY SHOULDERS!!!!!"

"No shit, Emma."

"K. Do we have food? I want food. Can we go get food? I want to go get food."
She says then walks downstairs. I look at Dan.

"Do you have a weave?"

"No."

"What's wrong babe?" I ask then sit next to him.

"Katelynn kissed me."

"Did you kiss back?"

"Only because she made me."

"Oh because she made you?!" I ask then stand up.

"Sam I told you this because I though you could handle it!"

"I can't handle it when my boyfriend kissed his ex!"

"She made me!"

"SHE DIDNT MAKE YOU DID SHE?!"

"YES SAM SHE DID."

"YOU JUST MISSED HER DIDNT YOU?!"

"NO SAM I THOUGHT YOU TRUSTED ME!"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!" Phil yells running into the room.

"DAN KISSED KATELYNN AND HES TELLING ME THAT SHE "MADE" HIM!"

"Calm down!"

"I can't calm down when the person I'm in love with KISSED ANOTHER GIRL!"

"I DIDNT!"

"THIS IS WHY I HAVE TRUST ISSUES!" I yell then run out of the house.

Now where am I going to stay?