Fairytail confessions!

Hey, confessors! As you’ve probably noticed (okay you did notice sorreh), we’ve been a little inactive lately. Real life caught up to us which is really sad but that’s life. Anyways, the confessional will be up and running in a few weeks time, give or take. A new look, new feel, etc. 

Also, I personally want to thank our followers, each and every one of you for continuing your patronage on this blog. I want to thank you for your understanding and patience. Just thank you because this blog will never be the same without you guys and just thank you so much for not giving up on us.

REBLOG . 160

If it wasn’t for Jellal, I would probably ship Grayza really hard. But for now, my Jerza heart interferes way too damn much.

REBLAnonymous asked: Am i the only one that never saw gajeel's child form? I'm dead curious!nobody saw it lolOAnonymous asked: Am i the only one that never saw gajeel's child form? dead curious!nobody saw it lolG . 32

Anonymous asked: Can you name your 3 favorite paring and reason why u ship them and things that bother u about the ship?

Top three favorite pairings:

NaLi

I’m a sucker for childhood friend relationships. And unlike most people, I didn’t notice the NaLu action in the beginning. xD So I ended up loving NaLi first. I ship it so hard djkfhjksdhfkdjs

When she came back I was crying buckets.

The thing I don’t like about this ship is that they barely have any action anymore. NaLu is adorable, really, but my heart will break in tiny pieces that can’t be fixed if NaLi doesn’t become canon.

Jerza

Jerza. JERZA. Again, childhood friends. The fact that he gave her her last name kills me every time. Another big thing would be when he got arrested. Rewatching that whole Oracion Seis Arc, I teared up multiple times. Obviously, I lost it when Erza cried. Then the SPOILER ALERT kiss scene, so much sexual tension ugh. END OF SPOILER. I have a lot of feels for this ship too.

What I don’t like about this ship is that it’s so hard watching them so close to getting together. Oh, and the haters of Jellal.

GaLe

GaLe is such a cute pairing. They’re such tsunderes it’s great. “I will make you big.” OUCH MY HEART.

What I don’t like about this ship is how it’s not canon.

-Bika

NaLu

I don’t remember well how I got into NaLu. XD But in episode 1 I already thought they could make a cute pairing but probably I started shipping those two in the Phantom Lord arc. I love how they protect each other in their own way. Especially with Natsu. For a guy to act that serious towards the person who wants to hurt Lucy(Phantom Lord Arc and Edolas Arc) , a woman whom he just met just shows that they already formed a special bond between them. I know most of the people don’t see this, but mehh, I’m a sucker for these kind of relationships.

Nothing really bothers me with this ship. Maybe there is but that’s just personal reasons (Like a few GrayLu and NaLi fans who ignores the fact that NaLu can happen, not to mention the Lucy haters). NaLi is the only strong ship that can rival NaLu but as of now, even with Lisanna back there are barely interactions between her and Natsu, and Lucy and Natsu are almost always together so I think as of the moment I have nothing to worry about. But I still don’t know what’s going on at the back of Natsu’s mind, maybe that is also one thing that’s bothering me.