ChApTeR 1:

(-At Jariah's House -)

Jariah's Priv

As I get ready for my first day of my job.I finally can be able to be a manager.I hired two boys to work fo meh.One named August Alsina an the other is Rich Homie Quan.They are both some fine ass niggas but i gotta stay forward to my job.So I pick out mi outfit I want to wear for my first day at footlocker.I wore some Black tights,A pink and black half shirt that say OBEY on it,And my pink an orange and black 5s.I had mi hair in a high bun.And some versace jewlery.As I finish getting dress,my girl makayla textin meh sayin "Tell me how ur days go!?"I said Ight!So I grabbed mi iphone,my keys and my purse.I headed out to my bugatti tryna to make it there.

(-At Footlockers-)

Jariah:Whea everyone at ?

(August Alsina and Rich Homie Quan walks in)

August:Watsup Ma!

Rich:Whats happenin shawty!

Jariah:Hi!I'm ur new manager nd I hope we have a great time.

Rich:Gd an thx!!

August:Wonderful an thx!!

August:So you got anything fo meh to get started on baby girl?

Jariah:Yeah can u go to the storage room an restock the shoes fo meh?

August:yeah anything for u sweetheart

(Walks into the storage room)

Jariah:Boy bye (With a big fat smile on mi face)

Rich:What about meh?

Jariah:O,srry can you go watch the cash register while I go get some extra racks from the back an go get the shoe arrivals.

Rich:Sure shawty!(with a grin)

Rich Homie Quan's Priv

Im on my phone not watching the cash register,sexy ass shawty walks in askin fo 'jariah' I said 'she's in the back doing some changes'.She said 'I'll just wait and look around'.I said 'ok'.She was looking around,I saw what she was wearing,got damn her body on fire.She had dhis half purple shirt on with some grape 5s.And this prada necklace and bracelet.Yo she was hella fine I had to get to know her quickly.I asked her to come here an say her name.She said her name was 'Anisa'.I said 'Dhats a cute name fo a cute girl like u shawty'!She said 'thank you'.I said 'you cute as a bitch,Y don't we chill late on,Ight does dhat sound gd for you"?She said."yeah".I said see you at 8:00!

(~Later dhat day~)

Rich:Shawty when I first saw you,you made my eyes pop out like a shootin star.Your so beautiful.

Anisa:Thx,you are too cute.

Rich:Thx shawty.

Anisa:Your welcome.

Rich:So,you wanna go out wit meh an august tonight?

Anisa:Sure,why not,but what time though?

Rich:Tonight at 8:00

Anisa:Okay,buh lets go to my house real quick.

Rich:Igh shawty(tryna hide his hypee voice)

(~At Anisa House~)

Rich:DAMN SHAWTY!!!!

Anisa:Thx

Rich:Your welcome

Anisa:you wanna see mi favorite room?

Rich:See watchu got

(-5 min later-)