· Hating You ·

Hating You

Hating You

This is a Story about Kim Donghan and a girl named Joo Yeoreum.

Both of them promised for each other a long long time ago, for the sake of their father's buisness both of them had to marry each other.

But the promise goes even farther into history.

Both of them are old Lover's which had an unfortunate ending, now that both of them have been reincarnated, both of them have to go through the struggle on learning how to accept each other as their Partner again.

ГA/N:

This is a Story which features a lot of People from different groups. The main Character although will be Donghan.

The Story got inspired by a Manga, I actually forgot it's Name but it was showing how two Lover's found each other again after Reincarnation. So I wanted to try and write a Story like that too. Beware that the story switched times very often. It goes from the 21st Century to way back to the first set of Lover's which is probably 200 or so years ago.

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Comedy and more to come

WARNINGS:
It may contain some Content which some of you guys dont like, such as Cursing or slight Mature Content.

Beware of that and read at your own risk.

(Lol makes it sound like its very Dangerous)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the Story and leave a Comment on what I could have done better or what you liked about in that part.