Escape

"Thank you we were having a hard time figuring that part out. Alani what are you doing?"

"I'm doing the right thing dad, what you are doing is wrong they need to get home." I said to my dad while gesturing around.

"You are no daughter of mine." He said plain faced and I realised that he never cared about me, he only cared about his job. Jack stepped forward pushing me gently behind him. "A brave but empty gesture Mr. Bruno."

"Their just kids." Seth grabbed my hand and stepped forward grabbing Jack's hand also. I grabbed Alex's hand and Jack grabbed Sara's. We stood still as they fired but the bullets just bounced off of us. They stopped firing and then an explosion range out, we ran into the spaceship and they fired it up. "You do know how to fly this thing right?" Jack asked.

"How do you think we got here?" Seth said rhetorically.

"Well you crashed remember." Jack replied back and I laughed a little.

"Syphon" Sara said and I was confused. I turned to Alex with a questioning look.

"A assassin from their planet sent to kill them." Alex told me and I nodded a thanks. We flew up and toward the exit while hitting the Syphon.

"Follow that tunnel." I said pointing and they went the way that I directed. We saw the doors were beginning to close and I knew that my former father ordered a lockdown. We sped up and made it out just as the doors closed and I jumped up and hugged Alex and Jack. We flew for a minute until there was a crash and I fell over.

"What was that?" I said as I stood up.

"The air locks jammed, I need to manually override the system." Seth said.

"You two fly just tell me what to do." Jack said and they told him what to do and he left. After a minute it still wasn't fixed and Seth told Alex to take the controls and she did. Seth went to where Jack went and I followed, we saw the Syphon hurting Jack and Seth motioned for me to be quiet and stay behind him and I did.

"Jack!" Seth said and the Syphon attacked him but the Syphon missed but came back and knocked Seth into Jack causing the airlock to open and they both fell down on the ground.

"Seth!" I screamed and the Syphon turned to me, I took out my handheld gun thankful that my former father had taught me how to use it. I started firing at the Syphon while backing away but it's armor just blocked the bullets and it came towards me. I ran out of bullets and tossed the gun at the Syphon but it did nothing to help. The Syphon came over and I screamed as it picked me up and tossed me into the airlock and I just barely caught myself from falling. The Syphon stood above me but Seth jumped on it making it fall and then he helped me up. "Thanks." I managed to say.

"Your welcome." He said as Jack closed the airlock behind us. We walked back to the control room and joined Sara and Alex. We landed by an RV and exited the ship.

"You both must hurry, it's only a matter of time before they get here." Sara said to Jack and Alex and I nodded.

"Don't worry about us, what are you going to do Alani?" Jack said and I turned to the siblings and they nodded, I turned back to Alex and Jack.

"I'm going with Seth and Sara, I have no family here." I said and Seth smiled.

"We want you to have this." Seth said.

"as long as it's in your possession we will always be able to find you." Sara said.

"Thanks" Jack said and walked off a bit.

"Your parents will be very proud of what you have done here." Alex said to Seth and Sara and they smiled and hugged her.

"Thank you Alex." Sara said and Seth went to talk to Jack. I hugged Alex and then turned to Sara and she knew what I was thinking literally and she smiled as we saw that Seth was done talking to Jack.

"Jack?" Sara said and ran to hug him while I walked over to Seth as he walked to me.

"Listen Seth I-" I began to say but he cut me off with his lips against mine. I kissed back and wrapped my hands in his hair and he wrapped his arms around my waist. We kissed for a minute then pulled apart and I smiled at him and he smiled back. "I really like you." I finished.

"And I really like you, would you maybe want to be my girlfriend?" He looked hopeful and I kissed him gently on the lips and pulled back. "I'll take that as a yes?" He said and I nodded. "It's time." Seth said loud enough for Sara to hear and she walked over to me and Seth. We boarded the ship and waved to them as the doors closed and they waved back. The ship rose and I took Seth's hand and he took mine and then we took off into the night sky.

Hey peoples so that's the end of this Fan Fiction I hope you liked it. Vote, Comment, Share, Whatever you do. Word count (894). Cya- Kylie.