Loved By Three Hated By Many

• Dedicated to Anaith Galan

My Name is Brenalus Dragomire I live a life of pain. I grew up with the biggest family you could ever imagine, a family of 20 and more. In real life my social life is a total mess I have friends that are fake, friends that are real, friends that are a little too real, and friends that are just straight up weird but I loved them. I have a really low self esteem and I don't have good expectations because to me life is just a breeze you breath in and out and just get on with it that was my motto. I never expected anything good to happen to me cause well let's face it life ain't ever fair.

At school am this not so popular girl who is super shy and is good in school. I get straight As top of every class loved by some hated by many. What I hate about people is that they see my glory but they don't know my story. At home my family loves me very much, well that is some of them like my step mother she sorta loves me but makes me feel like shit at the same times like I am nothing, worthless and cant do nothing right.

I love watching pirates of Caribbean movies and cartoons but am especially a sucker for horror movies. I love writing and reading mysteries, fantasies, romance, and horror. I also am in love with anime. In the cyber world I am very famous that's were I meet the most amazing people I ever knew.

Yesterday while coming from the movies with my brothers and their boys I saw the most amazing girl ever she had dark hair and the most amazing blue eyes and a rocking body. She saw me hungrily staring at her ass and laughed, I was too busy drooling over her and thinking of looking at that ass and grabbing that shit. Walking passed us she stared me up and down and winked at me with a smile then walked off. 

When I got home all I could think about was her. I tossed and turned but couldn't sleep, I had her in my mind. The weekend went by slow because all I did was stay home and think about her all day. In my mind I'm thinking Shit I really have it bad for this chick. who the fuck was she and think she is to mess with my head like that. 

Next morning I woke up for school. I intended to look absolute amazeballs today I was dressing like a fem for a change cause my best Friend wanted me to.  I put on my favorite Black shirt on blue skinny Jeans and a black and white Varsity jacket with the letter B. D. with my black and red snapback and some black converse to top it off.

Feelin' myself today I went outside to meet my brothers and their friends when I got there they were all " Dayyuuum Justin your sister is fine as fuck and she got some serious swag" I gave him a look and he said to me " Damn mami who you looking so good for?" I have had a smirk on my face  and said " Oh no one in particular at least no one that you know." He laughed a little and said " you never know I might just know after all I know everyone around here." In my head I'm thinking damn he's right he does know almost everyone around here but I aint letting him know cause I'm scared he gonna try to scare her off so I just smiled and said" nah you don't know the person" and got in the car and sat on his lap.  He flashed me a smile and said " Usted es una diosa pelirroja sexy" I answered " aww gracias bébe" then he smiled and said " De nada mami." I'm in my head laughing is this dude seriously trynna spit some game like yo my dude I like the taste of cherry pie don't do me!

The ride to school was pretty quiet I didn't want to embarrass him so I just sat quiet laughing. when we walked into the doors we all had the most serious look on our faces just for dramatic act and everyone was staring at us smiling saying hey to us like celebrities, it was awesome! I'm walking by a bunch of guys looking at me like instant boner and I was getting dirty looks from girl because the once quiet ass girl always looking like a dude is now pulling their man. After seeing that  I laughed to myself and said with a smile " Haters make me famous so keep hatin girls."