True Love?

So most of this will be from the narrators POV. Don't get pissed. This will probably be a One Shot. Anyways~ hope you like it.
~*~

The Sakamaki household hasn't been more peaceful. After a ceartain, little human came to live with the 6 incredibly handsome, but mischivious brothers, things weren't "peaceful" anymore. Certainly, little Yui attracted a lot of attention, I mean, she is suddenly living with 6 of the most popular brothers and if human attention wasn't enough, her deliciously, sweet blood would.

However, things change, and their lives change, once their was a position open in hell. That place was for the eldest brother Shuu, and I bet you already now where I'm talking about. That's right! There's a special place reserved for Shuu in hell, and that place is called... THRONE! Surprising, isn't it! A pwrfecr place for the perfect ruler, even if the ruler itself doesn't really care for it, he will certainly do when a cetain person is involved.

A quiet and peaceful day at the Sakamaki Mansion. What else could we expect of the mansion of a laidback leader, who would prefer sleeping while ignoring everyone with his earphones?

"Sigh* Finally some peace. I love those guys, but they are really annoying," Yuo said in such an innocent tone, that no one would ever thought she was actually critizising the brothers. Yui plopped on top of the couch and laid on it exausted of the amount of energy and blood waisted in the last few days. "Huh? I don't recall this couch being so soft and warm?" she said as she closed her eyes not caring at all... until she felt something holding her waist tightly. That's when realization hit her and she pushed away to meet a pair of seemingly ever bored, blue eyes. "Sh-Shuu!" Yui exclaimed trying to pull away and failing as her "friend" here had a tight grip on her waist making her fall back and closer to his face. "My... when will I finally get one single, day where I'm allowed to sleep the day off? Seriosly..." Shuu said, still staring at Yui, when he pulled her down, maling her head fall on top of his chest. "S-Sorry. I was just-" Yui's stuttering were cut off by a monotone, sleepy voice. "Shh. Shut up and sleep. We got school in the evening. Fightings over and school starts today." Yui's eyes spread wide open. School? Yeah. She closed her eyes as she smiled, snugguling closer to the warm body below her, feeling herself being pulled even closer. Fightings over, finally.

"Oi! Wake up you two! Wake up before we leave you here..." Yui opened her eyes, seeing first thing off, a pair of angry looking, green eyes. "I said wake up!" Now she was awake as Ayato pulled her hair. "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Stop! You're hurting me!" Yui whined as Ayato left her hair alone. "You're lucky it was me who woke you up and not Reiji..." The idea of Reiji being the one that woke her up sent shivers down her spine. "Anyway, why are you sleeping here and on top of all, why are you with him? I told you right? You are mine only!" Ayato then, pulled Yui up and into bis arms. "No! Ayato... don't..." Yui whined as she felt her skin being pierced by a pair of fangs. He was starting to take too much blood. "Ayato..." The pain stop when she saw the shifted positions. Shuu was now holding her close with one arm as he kept Ayato away with the other. "Don't touch her," Shuu said without changing his expression, only this time it seemed different, he was... angry. "What? Do you think just because you are the new leader, you can do whatever the hell you want? What? Want me to bow to you? In your dreams," Ayato said pissed. Shuu didn't say anything. "Tsk. Get your ass moving. We are late to school," Ayato walked off.

The ride to school was silenta and akward. This time, Shuu sat besides Yui, something that rarely happened. Lately, he had been walking besides her and saving her from danger. Weird. When they got to school, everyone went their own ways. Yui was thinking about what had just happened. She slept on top of Shuu and Ayato was pissed, and then Shuu protected her from Ayato. Wait a minute. But why? Before she could run off and ask Shuu, the bell rang. Time to go to first period.