Chapter 10

Yasin and Ashfaq entered in villa after offering their asar salah in masjid and saw Halima is sitting in living room and they just sat there on sofa of living room and drinking water when they hear sound of heels along with giggles.....everyone look up and saw Aayat and saniya is coming down giggling with each other and their hands are entwined...., the trio (halima, ashfaq and yasin) admire their bond and Thank Allah for everything in their hearts.

They came and sat with them and sip their coffees after greeting each other..... and ashfaq told them to arrange everything as after magribh they have to leave for venue and everyone nodded agreeing with him.

Yasin and Aayat came back in room and Aayat make her way in closet and arrange her clothes and jewellery and make up stuff as soon as she done with that she turn back only to bumped with Yasin and she look at him and lower her gaze.

She is very shy after the zuhur encounter and remembring that her cheeks automatically turn red and she gaze at her feets.

Yasin was about to say something but they hear a knock on bedroom door so Yasin spare a look of Aayat and went from closet and Aayat take a deep breath and came outside and saw saniya is coming towards her and Yasin is doing something in his phone.

"Aayu tum yahi ready ho jaogi ya hum mere room me chale as you will get disturbb while getting ready?" Saniya asked Aayat while pressuring the word disturb.

"Vo yahi ready ho jayegi." Yasin said still busy in his phone.

"Bhai maine aapse nahi Aayat se pucha and BTW I will make her ready today." Saniya said in attitude.

"Tou maine bola ke mai usey ready karunga?" Yasin said in sarcasm and stuff his phone in his jeans pocket.

"Nahi ....aur aap usey ready q karoge?" Saniya asked in daze and Aayat bit her lips.

"Are biwi hai meri kar bhi sakta hu....you have any problem?" Yasin said coming towards them and encircle his arm around Aayat's shoulder and she become stiff.

"Nahi...aap na abhi ke liye jao...we have to talk." Saniya said and yasin look at both of them.

"Subah se kya kar rahe the?" Yasin said in sarcasm and they both glare him.

"Easy ladies going" he said and left the room not before buzzing their cover heads.

"Ha so tumne bataya nahi about last night?" Saniya asked her as soon as she locked the door and sat on bed with Aayat and Aayat wide her eyes and glare at her.

"Kya ....I want details babe." Saniya said and Aayat rise her brows at her.

"Details chahiye na come , I will give you." Aayat said and pick the furry cushion and beat Saniya and in the end they both lay down on bed and hug each other.

"Waise Tum bhai ko mehndi me naam kab bata rahi ho?" Saniya said as they both dust the mess as When she asked Aayat in morning she deny saying that he didn't notice his name last night.

"Mai nahi bataungi," aayat whinned and pout and Saniya shook her head and went in her room.

________________

Yasin came in room from mosque offering his magribh salah and he look around and didn't find Aayat, he knock the washroom door but that was open then he called her and was about to make his way in closet when the door open and there she came in her dress and her dupatta is lying on her left shoulder,  hair uncover and face glowing like diamond.