I need you

Dee pov
It's been two weeks since me and that boy Noah... Noel... whatever his name have talked since that argument we had. As I was laying down in my bed I was thinking about the things I said to him.... I mean I didn't really mean what I said I was just stressed and I couldn't take no more of it. I just felt so much pressure and I felt like giving up. So I decided to get a drink of water because my throat was dry so I went down stairs and got a glass cup out of the cabinet then BOOM.

30 minuets later
I woke up on the kitchen floor and I seen glass on the floor. I seen nuzzle running up to me.
" sis u good" nuzzle said. "yea can u just help me up" I said. He nodded and helped me up. I'll help u clean up the glass he said. "hay um where's nova" I said. "He went home because y'all had argument and you said that he doesn't understand you and you told him to leave y-wait what did u just say"
I said where's no- O SNAP MY MEMORY ITS BACK. I hugged nuzzle and I did a little dance. Now all I gotta do is text nova and ask him if we could talk.
Me: hay nova
Nov: hi ....
me: so um I got my memory back.
Nov: o good I'm happy for you
Me: alright nova I know that your mad at me for what I said but can u just come over so we could talk this out please.
Nov: you told me to leave you alone so that's what I'm doing.
Me: nov I know what I said and I didn't mean it can u just please come over so I can talk to you plz.
Nov: give me 10 minutes
Me: k

Nov pov
Dee wants me to come over so we can. Talk it out. So I got dressed grabbed the keys to my car and went the door, got in the car and I drove to her house.
10 minutes later
I parked my car and walk to the door and rang the door bell. Dee opened the door and she was looking beautiful as always with her ripped jeans, her hair was down and she had on my black hoodie. GOD SHE SO CU- snap out of it nov.
she stepped outside and closed the door and we sat on the steps. I sat in front of her. When I turned around I noticed she has her head down.
"Diamond li-" I started to say but she cut me off. "Nov listen nuzzle told me what happened but listen idk if u still love me or not but I want to say I'm sorry for what I said I didn't mean it. Okay it was just that I was stressed and overwhelmed I didn't think that no one would understand what I was going through. I thought I could do it by myself and it turns out I can't do this by myself. I was just scared that I wouldn't be the same person I was before and I wanted to give up already ..... because I couldn't take the pressure no more"she said with tears down her eyes...
diamond look at me, she didnt look at me so I scooted over there and I reached over and grabbed her chin and lifted it up so she could look at me.
"Diamond listen im always gonna love you and I'm never gonna stop. The day that I stop loving you is when the earth will end. Your never gonna be alone I'm always gonna be there for you. I don't ever want you to feel like your alone because your not alone im gonna always be there for you. And you should never give up because you showed me that I should never give up and that I can always do it. I started to get up at dance... " YOU CAN  DO IT, YOU CAN DO IT  .. HE CAN DO IT, HE CAN  DO IT , SHE CAN DO IT , SHE CAN DO IT  IF YOU STOP BEING STUPID SPEAK YA MIND DONT MUTE IT.... I pointed to her. YOU CAN DO IT , YOU CAN DO IT , I CAN DO IT , YOU CAN DO IT .
She started laughing man I love her smile but anyway. "See diamond I'm always gonna be there for to make you laugh and cry and to make you happy" I said.
She got up and she was standing in front of me. She got up on her tippy toes and kissed my check. " thank you for always being there for me and never giving up on me" she said.
" of course diamond I will never give up on you. But always remember I got u and you got me don't ever forget that baby girl" I said.
I gave her a hug and I kissed her cheek then her head then down to her lips. God I love those lips. She wrapped her hands around my neck. I put my arms around her waist. The kiss lasted for a while. Then her mom came out the door.
" looks like you two love birds made up" she said. "Yea we did" I said with giggle. "Why don't you guys come inside I'm finna order pizza" she said.
"Alright mom just give us a minute" Diamond said.
Dee pov
I pulled out my phone and I started to play the song "FOCUS by H.E.R I skipped to my favorite part and I started to sing it.
" BABY CAN U FOCUS ON ME, BABY CAN U FOCUS ON MEEE, MEE EEE MEE CAN U FOCUS ON ME. BABY CAN U FOCUS ON ME. LAZY AND BROKE KNOW WE GET THIS MONEY SO I GUESS I CANT COMPLAIN. BUT I FEEL ALONE EVEN WHEN WERE ALONE, AND THAT DONT COST A THING BUT I DONT WANNA GIVE UP, BABY I JUST WANT YOU TO GET UP. LATELY I BEEN A LITTLE FED UP WISH U WOULD JUST FOCUS ON ME , CAN U FOCUS ON ME , OHHH YEAAA.
I seen that nova had tears out his eyes I wiped them and I gave him a kiss.
"I love you nova"
"I love you too diamond".
We went inside and got some pizza.

Hay guys I know you guys have been waiting on this chapter ... and I hope you enjoy, don't forget to like and comment

-JOURNEY 🖤