Chapter 4

Months Later

Bastion looked up at the nature around of him. He gave up looking for Overwatch. For the past few months Ruby has helped him adjust to this new world. 'Unknown world Remnant. Future? Or different Dimension?' he asked himself in his head but his thoughts were broken by his favorite. "Bastion! Bastion! What are you doing! Let's play!" Ruby said with her bright smile. "Ruby would you like to hear music and dance?" Bastion asked as he went through his memory banks looking for Music. "What? Really? Sure why not!" She said as her eyes lit up with her Innocence.  "Now playing Daft Punk-Harder Better Faster Stronger" Bastion said as he put play and the song play. Ruby looked confused as she heard the start never hearing of Daft Punk. Bastion got up and started to do the robot. Ruby giggled looking at Bastion as he looked at her and she started to tap her foot and then started to shake her hips. "Human loving music Achieved phase two Commence." he said grabbing her hand and then twirled her around. Her eye's widened and she giggled with delight dancing with the robot. They both danced to the song as Ganymede tweeted to the music. As the music ended Ruby laughed as she fell backwards onto her back and landed on a soft patch of grass. She looked at Bastion and patted the ground next to her. "Bastion here! Lay next to me!" Ruby said as Bastion nodded and then fell backwards on a hard rock. "Comfy" Bastion said as Ruby laughed. "Your so silly! Hey Bastion I want to ask. What is Overwatch?" She asked as Bastion looked at the clear blue sky. "Overwatch is a Group of hero's. Ready to protect the world from Anything." Bastion said as Ruby gasped. "Like a Hunter or huntress?!" She asked as Bastion looked at her nodding remembering Ruby having a rant to him about her favorite huntresses and Hunter's a few months ago. "Overwatch is my home. My friends are there but it has been years now since I last saw my home and I worry that I'll never return" he said as he looked at her and she was sniffling and hugging Bastion. "I'll get you back home I promise Bast-" She was cut off by a shot hitting Bastion's shoulder and he pushes her off fearing for her safety and his Protocols started to appear. His eye turned red and Blue. "Ruby! Come here!" Qrow yelled grabbing Ruby's arm and pulled her away as many men surrounded Bastion. Bastion reached out for Ruby afraid and shaking as his eye finally stopped changing. His eye was fully red and he stood still. "Stand still and we won't shoot!" An Atlas shoulder yelled as he pointed his gun at Bastion. ".... Exterminate....a-ll HUMANS" Bastion said as he turned into his Turret form and rained down bullets on the soldiers. Most were shot and killed some were injured and some hid from the fury of bullets. His barrel then ended up pointing at a terrified Ruby and Qrow. "E-extermanite.... Friend...R-ruby....C-can't....h-help me" Bastion said as his eye was half blue and red. "..... Damnit" Qrow said as then a soldier shot at Bastion making his eye fully red and Qrow pushed Ruby down as Bastion shot a bullet into her shoulder and she screamed in pain. "You damn monster!" Qrow yelled and Bastion stopped his eye fully blue. ".....Ruby?" Bastion said walking up to them and Qrow pulled out his sytche and pointed at Bastion. Bastion looked and then looked down at Ruby. Her eye's filled with Fear, Betrayal, And sadness. Bastion then backed away and looked around at the destruction he has caused to the wildlife as well. "....Sorry" Bastion said as he turned and walked into the forest followed by Ganymede.

"Target found. Sombra Open the portal" Said a dark gravely voice. He wore a dark cloak and a mask that looked like death. He looked from behind a tree and stared at the Bastion looking into a River. A portal then opened behind the Dark figure and he walked through. "The Bastion will be ours" The man said as the portal closed behind him.

[EDITORS NOTE: Sorry guys and gals. I was busy with things and sorry for the short chapter this time.  But I'll make it up in the next one! So don't worry!]