PART 11

Continue from part 10

Everyday  Shivay and Anika are goes to college together and they both are return back to their mansion together. Both Shivika have friends, they include  boys and girls but both of them are possessive for each other. Anika don't likes Shivay is close to any girls other than her and Shivay also don't likes Anika is close to any boys other than him .

The one month's before of their final exam.

Anika 'S class is at 3rd floor of the Main building and Shivay's class is second floor of the second building. The class was ends at 3.30 pm . If Shivay is comes early then he will wait Anika at College gate  and vice versa. One fine day, it was Anika who comes early at college gate. She is waits for Shivay. The time is reached to 4pm but still Shivay is not comes. He didn't late always like this .
That time Anika saw Mallika, she is classmate of Shivay. Anika goes to Mallika 'S pass

A" Hey Mallika Di......
( Shivay was elder to Anika but she called him by name . Mallika is Shivay 'S classmate. She is elder to Anika)  "

M" Hi Anika... Why you are standing here ?are you not go back to home? "

A" I am waiting for Shivay. He didn't comes till now .Do you see him? "

M" our class was ended half hours ago. After that I was goes to library . I didn't  see Shivay after that. Ah.... I see that Shivay was going to Lovers corner With Tia "

A" Lovers corner!! ,are you sure "

Tia is Anika 'S classmate.
Lovers corner is an most famous place in the college. Which is the place where  lovers are spend time together . It was situating the back side of the college .

M" Ha. "

A " Thank you  Mallika Di for helping me . I will search Shivay there. OK bye "

M" Bye, see you tomorrow "

Anika 'S pov

What Shivay doing with Tia at Lovers corner . I want to find out about it.

Continue....

Thank you for reading. If you are like this part then do share your views on this part and do vote.

Signing off
Ahsana