Another sleepover

Maggie's pov~

Beep beeeep beeep

I rubbed my eyes and slowly crawled out of bed, I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.  I opened the white drawer and grabbed my face cleanser I grabbed a face pad and dipped it in the cleanser.  I then washed my face and threw the face pad away.  I took out my messy bun and let my kinda long hair fall down below my shoulder blades. I walked over to my closet and found an outfit..  I then changed into a red shirt and black leggings I tied a red and black flanal around my waist and put on my white converse. I decided to leave my hair down today. I walked downstairs and saw my mom cooking breakfast.

"good morning mom"

" good morning honey, I cooked eggs and pancakes for you"

"thank you"

"your welcome"

I sat down at the table and began to eat my eggs and pancakes. Once I was done with those I grabbed my phone and placed it in my purse along with my charger,  earbuds  and house key. 

"good bye mom I'm gonna go to Loren's house"

"okay have fun"

"I will, bye"

I walked out if the door and towards Loren's house which is only 2 blocks away. I got out my earbuds and listened to 'Havana' by Camila Cabello .

I and quietly and danced.

"Havana ooh nah nah, half of my heart is in Havana"

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I jumped and turned around still listening to the music. I saw joey and hugged him. I paused the song and said hi to joey.

"hey Joey"

"nice dance moves"

"thanks" I said laughing.

We walked to Loren's house while dancing to ' too good at goodbyes' by Sam Smith.

We finally arrived at her house. I knocked on the front door and Loren answered.

" hey Maggie,  and Joey"

"hi" joey said.

"hey Loren" I said.

We walked inside and sat on the couch.

"wanna watch riverdale"

"duh obviously"

We watched 2 episodes of riverdale. Until Loren said something to us.

" Maggie can we all have a sleepover at your house?"

"who is gonna be there?"

" you, me, Ariel Martin, joey, Charles and Millie also Finn."

" okay that's fine I just have to ask my mom"

I called my mom and asked she said yes since she has to go on an important business trip for 2 weeks.

Loren and Joey contacted everyone. We then went back to my house and everyone else showed up too.

" Loren, maggie it's awesome to see you guys!" Ariel said.

" I know!" I said.

" I missed you!" Loren said.

I ran upstairs with the girls (Millie Loren Ariel and millie)
We changed into swimsuits.

Mine-

Loren's-