Chapter 3

Ela: Jimin!

He takes my wrist from Jungkook's hold and shots me at stare. I never knew someone's look could have a million emotions all at once. I didn't know if he was mad, sad or drunk in jealousy. I had a gut feeling that it was a mix of all of them.

JK: Jimin-hyung I can exp-

JM: Don't. Don't talk right now Jungkook.

After he said that he turns to me and harshly grabs the back of my head slamming his lips on mine. He tugs at my wrist bringing our bodies closer, deepening the kiss even further. I try to break the kiss but his strong grip on me doesn't allow it.

Taehyung: But that high note was good hyung you can't even deny...

Jin: What's going on here?

Jimin releases the kiss and gets in front of me in a somewhat protective manner.

JM: We're leaving.

J-Hope: Already? But it was just getting fun

RM: Hobi hang on. Did something happen?...Jungkook?....Jimin?

Jungkook doesn't even have the courage to look up after the events that occurred.

JM: I'll trust that you tell them Jungkook. I can't do the schedules with you guys tomorrow...I've got some things to discuss with Ela

Tae: "What the? Something really must have happened" he whispers to a worried Hobi standing next to him

Jin: Get home safe Jimin you didn't drink too much right?

JM: It's fine. Let's go

He grabs my hand and pulls me back inside the karaoke place. As soon as we get to his car his grip on my hand loosens and his hand plops back to his side in a weak way. I don't have to say anything to know that he's crying. Jimin isn't the one to easily cry and it hurts to see that I'm the reason behind those stinging tears

JM: How long?

His head hangs low and his back is facing me.

JM: How long has this been happening?

Ela: "That was the first time" I say almost inaudibly

JM: Why? Is it me? Am I not good enough anymore?

E: No Jimin! Don't say that...

JM: "Then what should I say when I see my girlfriend kissing one of my closest dongsaengs? What should I f****** say Ela? Should I blame it on him, you, or myself? I don't know what to do. What should I do?"...he hesitates before forcing his words out "Do you even love me anymore?"

E: "Yes! Yes I do but I can't lie to you anymore. I also have feelings for Jungkook, I'm so sorry I never meant to hurt you and I didn't want to but I don't know it just happened and-and I'm so sorry" I reply sobbing

JM: I-I can't even look at you right now

I look up and see Jimin entering his car and speeding away. I start to worry because I know he drank alcohol but I'm interrupted by BTS coming out in a rush.

Jin: Ela? Are you okay? Where's Jimin?

Ela: I-we had an argument and he-I mean we said harsh words, he left really mad and I don't know what to-

He pulls me in for a tight hug.

Jin: It's okay Ela, you have us. Don't worry, I'm sure he's just too heated up to think right now

RM: He won't pick up his phone. Where do you think he could have gone?

Suga: I know where he is. I think I should go alone though, it'd be easier for him to calm down with less people

J-Hope: Okay. I don't think you should be alone at this moment Ela. Do you wanna come to our dorm? It would be safer if we know where you are

Ela: Yeah that's fine I just hope Jimin is okay. I think I really hurt him

JK: We really hurt him. It was my fault Ela and-

RM: Sorry guys but it's starting to rain pretty badly I think we should head to the dorms before taehyung-ah starts playing with the rain again

Hobi: Oh yeah let's go you guys can talk better at the dorms

By this time Suga had already left to look for the distraught Jimin. He knows where the younger would be. The place that holds precious memories for the pair. Where they first met, the Han River. Though their relationship wasn't pretty at first, Suga was the reason Jimin decided to become a trainee and a member of BTS. He knew that whenever something was bothering Jimin, he would always go back there and contact his hyung. As he made a halt at a red light he saw several ambulances going toward the direction he was heading. His heart grew unsteady as he anxiously waited for the light to turn green. When it did, he speeds to get to his destination. His insides are filled with sorrow as he sees the destroyed car that belongs to his cherished dongsaeng.

As he approached the scene, he sees several paramedics placing Jimin on a stretcher. He rushes to them and begs to let him ride on the ambulance. He takes hold of the younger's hand and looks at his bloody form.

Suga: Common Jimin you can't leave us like this. Not like this.

~Meanwhile in Bangtan's Dorm~

Jin: I'm gonna make some late night snacks while we wait for Yoongi to arrive.

Tae: I'm starting to feel uneasy, I thought they would be back by now.

Hobi: Do you think anything happened? I'm seriously worried

RM: I think it will be fine guys. Yoongi seemed determined to find Jimin, I'm sure they'll be back soon.

I decide to go to Jimin's room to try and calm my spinning thoughts. Though we live together he still has his own room in the dorm because of his busy schedule. I lay on Jimin's bed and drift off to sleep hoping to wake up with good news. After about 30 min I wake up to someone sitting on the bed.

Ela: Jimin?

[???] No...it's Jungkook

E: Oh, has there been any news of Jimin?

JK: No not yet Namjoon decided to go look for them with Jin while V and Hoseok decided to stay back just incase they arrive. I just came to check up on you but I saw that you were sleeping....uh listen about earlier, I'm sorry.

E: It's not your fault, I was the one that kissed you after all

JK: But if it wasn't for me insisting, you would have never done it. And now Jimin disappeared and he must really hate me right now. I mean I wouldn't even forgive myself if I was in his shoes. But I really do love you Ela. I just want you to know that.

E: Jungk-

JK: You don't have to say anything don't worry. I know. You have feelings for me too but you love Jimin more than you'll ever love me. And I understand so I'll just keep my feelings to myself and I'm really sorry I caused you to turn away from Jimin.

Taehyung: Jungkook, Ela we have to go now! Jimin's in the hospital.