Sweet Spirits (Love Triangle)

Hey peeps !! I'm writing my second book. But, it's not a werewolf story ... It's an Teen Friction okahy ^^ And, this story is dedicated by an Anime Show named Yumeiro Pattissiere.

Sabreena's P.O.V

" Sis, are you done yet ?" my sister, Sarah shouted at the hall. " I'm almost done! I'll follow soon !" I shouted while i pick a clothes to go for my sister's audition. I wear my school uniform, and i tied two pont tails. 

" My ribbon's not done well ." i said while i looked at the mirror. " Sabreena, we'll leave you behind !" Mom shouted as she opened the door .

" I'm coming now ! " i shout as i looked at the mirror once more. I quickly opened the door. " Eh .. i forgot my bag." i said while i ran to take my bag. I quickly ran. "Sabreena !" mom shouted. " What is it ?" i asked while my bag was stucked at my door handle.

" Sabreena ! Get a hold of yourself ! " mom shouted once more. I quickly unhocked my bag from the door. " Mama's getting upset ! " i shouted as i ran to the stairs. " Arhh !!! " I shouted as i missed a step and fell. My face landed at the ground flat.

" Are you alright ?"  Sarah asked with a lot of consern. " I-i'm fine." I said as my head laying on the floor. "What are you doing ? Jeez..." Sarah said as her knee touched on the floor and crawled toward's me touching my shoulder and looked at my face.

My eyes were watery but i still put on a smile on my face. " Sorry sorry .." i said while i stand up. That was my one hundered and twenty-two times falling down in my whole life. I'm pretty much clumsy then it looks.

Few hours later( When we on the car at a dark car park in a tunnel.)

" She fell again ? " dad asked while breaking the silent. " That's the third time she fell this month ." mom replied. " There should be a limit of falling down ." Dad said while his eyes were on the road. " I'm inpressed how she doesn't hurt at all.." Sarah joined in the conversation." You're supposed not to compliment her on that." dad replied.

" You were so on what to wear, yet you wear you uniform in the end ?" mom asked while she looked at the small mirror that reflaxed Sarah doing my ribbon. " I thought it'd be bad if i  stood up more than Sarah. " i replied while i smiled at Sarah. " Really now... Just how did you end up looking ?" Sarah asked.

"Well ... " i replied.

Then it became bright like new. "I'm Sabreena White. I'm a second year middle school student with out any redeeming features. My report card's all line in three. I'm not good at any types of sports. And compared to that, my younger sister, Sarah is good at piano ... And she'll compete in a competition today. To think we began taking lessons at the same time... I felt like a failure. To think we're both sisters ... but why are we so different ? " i talked using my heart.

The 48th X-factor music contest.

" It's almost Sarah's turned, huh ?" I asked with my excited tone. "But, will she be all right ?" mom asked with a worried tone. " It's the first time she performed in such a huge hall .. " she continued. " Don't worry." dad replied with a calm tone. " Her teacher give her a certificate, right ?" he asked.

" Eh .. right." she replied.

" And now to continue, entry #18, Sarah White." The woman standing in the stage said. " Performing a Beethoven compesition, Piano Sonata - Moonlight." she continued. Sarah walked out of the back stage and to the stage. But her walkin' waas like robot.

HOHOHO !! IF WANNA KNOW IF SHE PASSED HER TEST OR NOT, WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !! AND, COMMENT AND TELL HOW WAS I DOIN ? AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER !! IF CAN PUT IT AT YOUR LIBRARY ^^ THANKS FER READING ^^

DATE DONE: WEDNESDAY / O6.06.12