I Wish (Part: 2)

I were so shocked! Is that Tiara ?!

That voices keep stuck inside my head, and then the headmaster keep announcing. 

"So, our nice friends, Tiara Mcnamara just passed away last night because she overdosed over a lot of pills, and cut, she's bullied, and I will tell you who bullied her, *cough* Janette Trixie Alanna, Sissyl Michellia Calder, and Mischa Louiana, why you have to bullied her with this website? They did it to Emily too,"

Everybody were looking at me, I'm crying in tears, I was so sad, and why Tiara have to left me like this? This is not fair! NOT FAIR!

I'm crying on the toilet, I was crying so bad, my boyfriend were coming and hold me, my face is so palm, he ask me if I was okay, I said I was alright. 

"I know it were so bad to lose a best friend, I were ever had that too, that was so hurt, I know what did you feel, I'm sorry for that morning, I was wrong,"

"No! You're not wrong, that's me, why do I have to so like One Direction if I know they would bullied me if I like them?"

"Forget that! They're the wrong one, and I'm sorry..,"

"It's okay, will you go to the funeral this afternoon? I have to say good bye to her,"

"Yeah, sure,"

In that afternoon..........

I walked to my bestfriend funeral, it went so bad, I cry and say a lot of word that just burst into my mouth. 

"Tiara, I'm sorry if I were ever made you hurt, and felt so bad, I know this will turn so different since we lost you, but can you wake up ? We were still have a lot of things to do! We still didn't get mentioned by the boys! We're in challenge to do that, but why you give up like this? WHY ?! You still have a friends who can compared you, please don't go away, please come back, I need you, I need our beautiful old time, I'll tell the boys to give a respect for you, beautiful girl, you'll never be forgotten, here are some flowers and my necklace for you, bye..,"that's my last word to her, I walked to my boyfriend car and I were taking a tissue, and he look into my eyes.

"Don't be sad again, okay?"

He kissed me, and he drive me to my home. 

"Bye, see you later,"

I came in into my room, and sit there, seeing all picture with Tiara, it was so awesome in the past,

RANGG!!!! my iPhone is ringing, I pick it up, WHAT? Tiara called me ? How come ?

Who is that? Is that Tiara?

TO BE CONTINUED!