warfare

"Ryan we might have to retreat..." Jay replied as we stepped back. I closed my eyes and pictured a image of my family.. when we were all here. I opened my eyes and filled with anger. I grabbed my sword and ran at them. I couldn't concentrate.. all my brain focused on was the last couple of monsters. 5 down and 3 to go. "RYAN WATCH OUT!" I turned around.. An arrow shot through me near the heart, but it kept pounding. I roared and ran at the monster. I attacked the last three.. they went down with no chance... I went on my knees. We were done. I slowed my breathing eventually it went to a stop. I couldn't breathe and there was blood all over my body.. I didn't notice the arrow from before.. I slowly blacked out. I looked up and the last thing I saw was Jay running at me. Then everything went black.

-time skip-

"mmmm- where am I?" I asked. I looked around Jay was looking over me. "GUYS RYAN'S AWAKE!!!" Jay yelled. The group ran over to me including my mom. " Mom what are you-" "Don't worry about me I was worried sick that I was going to loose you." My mom softly hugged me. "Ryan do you remember anything from the battle?" Burt asked me. "I remember a bit but I lost it when I went crazy and attacked" I responded. Aviator and the guys looked at each other "He has his brothers spirit" Burt whispered. Megan looked at me "Ryan you got shot in a lot of places; One in your arm, one in your leg, one hit your head which caused you to faint, and one almost hit your heart." Megan teared up. "I pushed myself up and hugged her. "It's alright Megan i'm fine now that's all that matters." I told her. I looked up there was the king, the one who protected us "Notch, whats wrong?" Aviator asked "The monsters- there not stopping.. we need all of your guys help." Notch replied. I pushed myself up to a full sit which set a painfully shock through my body. "Ryan NO! You need to heal before you can battle again." Megan said as she pushed me back down. "GAH!" I yelled "Oops.. sorry Ryan" Megan apologized. Aviator and Burt grabbed their swords and headed out with Notch. Jay looked at Megan "Keep him safe, we don't need to loose another Damon" Jay said as he ran out the door. Megan walked over to the end of the bed and looked at me. "Who was your brother? No offense or nothin' but you know how bad my memory is.." I knew she was lying.. she always did this to hear stories about him. I think she had a crush on him at once.. But her brother Aviator wouldn't let her date anyone.. over protective I think about it. "So you REALLY want to know about MY brother?" I asked. "Yea! I know about how he was a great warrior.. but I want to learn about him when he wasn't in battle." Megan replied. I smiled "Well it all started like this-"

+SeaFox Talking+

okay first of all;

1. I know Aviator and Megan are dating, I thought it would be better to have them as siblings.. but just wait and see

2. I know At first it was like Brian! (Burt X Ryan) then it was Jay X Ryan Just.. no.. no..no... NO

3. HA I DID A GOOD CLIFF HANGER FOR ONCE!

4. There's more coming your way soon! =D 

~love SeaFox