JIMMY!

Rosies's master, miss pompom, strutted down the street like a queen.

She had just finished her photoshoot with the queen. The two ladies had posed in miss pompom's underwear line "vive la france" listening to 'mans not hot' on repeat for 6 hours, each picture just as exquisite as the last.

Rosie had stood at the side with her masters necessities- her purse which held her hairbrush, and two Ed Sheeran tickets. The assistant also held a telephone and her mirror.

Miss pompom NEVER went anywhere  without Rosie.

Rosie was the womans reason for existance. It was obvious that miss pompom would never be able to live without her 'JIMMY'.

Ughh...theres the name. Jimmy.

Rosie had never figured out why her master called her that. Ever since day one, that perfect interview with miss pompom's previous assistant miss tobin, her life had changed. For better and for worse.

Miss tobin had explained that miss pompom had a thing with names. Thinking nothing of it rosie had accepted the job on the spot.

Miss tobin had warned rosie that even though her own name was sían, miss pompom called her siân. She said that it was a constant battle to try and get her to say the correct name.

Still, rosie had thought nothing of it. After all she had grown up with people continuisly calling her rose or rosa. How bad could it of been?

Bad

It was bad.

Miss pompom had not called her rose or rosa.

Oh no.

Miss pompom had called rosie, Jimmy. Why? She doesnt know. And rosie figured that she never would.

And even as she followed miss pompom down the busy street she wondered what had made her so special to miss pompom.

Sure, rosie wasnt ugly but she wasnt the most beautiful assistant out there.

"JIMMY"  miss pompom yelled. As she tossed rosie the hand bag that she was holding. "Hold my handbag JIMMY!!" 

Rosie said nothing and caught the hand bag that miss pompom had hurdled at her.

Miss pompom's hips swayed side to side as she walked ahead of rosie and rosie wondered if there was a class that you could take to learn how walk like that.

Rosie was snapped out of her thaughts by the shrill voice of miss pompom.

"JIMMY! my mirror and my hand bag!"

Not wanting to be in trouble rosie swiftly and speedily handed miss pompom the hand bag and held up the mirror so that her master could look through it.

Rosie had done this many a time before and didnt even need to look to know that miss pompom was brushing her hair.

Suddenly a loud booming voice ripped through the street.

"FREEZE! THIS IS A ROBBERY!"

Beside her miss pompom had frozen stiff. Petrified probably.

Rosie wasnt though. She was over joyed! This was the best fun she had had in days!

"GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY!"

The robber held up a gun and pointed it at the two.

Without any hesitation miss pompom had yelled out.

"JIMMY GIVE HIM THE BAG!!!"

Rosie quickly grabbed the bag of miss pompom and handed it to the robber, who took of running just as fast.

Rosie breathed in. And out. In. Out.

"JIMMY! CALL 911!!"

Finially the woman had said something that made sense.

Grabbing the perfectly well timed telephone that she was holding, rosie quickly dialed 911. But before she could say anything miss pompom had grabbed it out of her hands.

"HELLO 911? YES ITS AND EIMER GENCY!! MY BAG HAS BEEM STOLEN! PLEASE COME HELP ME!"

rosie watched has a garda ran past them on the street, touched his hat at the two ladies and tackled the retreating figure of the robber to the floor.

Well that was fast rosie thaught.

" FREEZE IN THE NAME OF THE LAW!"

The robber froze as the garda hand cuffed him.

" you have the right to remain silent. Anything you do and say will be held against you in court! Do you have anything to say?"

Expecting the robber to remain quiet or curse vehemencies at them she grabbed the stolen handbag and started retreating back to miss pompom.

However, she froze when she heard his response.

" kim kardashian"

"WHAT?!" the garda looked so confused at the mans response.

" you said anything i said would be held against me. I would like kim kardashian to be held against me please."

And at that rosie and miss pompom walked away from the criminal laughing their heads off.

Fin