01

ΦHELLΦ

"Te amo uxor mea"

Hinihingal akong napabalikwas ng bangon sa kama. The same dream again.

It pisses me off that I cant remember any of it after I woke up.

I started making my daily routine at naghanda na para pumasok. I really don't  like going to school from the fact that I can teach the hell out of myself.

"Good morning impératrice, the breakfast is ready."-bati ni butler Luis.

He's a loyal servant of our family for many decades,  my dad's right hand actually. Siya rin ang nagtulak sa akin para pumasok bwesit.

FLASHBACK
_last week_

"Impératrice, I already fix your documents in your school. Next week will be your first day"- Butler Luis said as he drop a  folder infront of me.

I glared at him with my deadly eyes.

"No way"- I muttered emotionless.

"Its yes way Impérat-" I cut him off by throwing a dagger right to his face.

Nakaiwas naman ang tanda but I smirk when a blood was slowly running down his left cheek.

"Its a NO"-I said with full of authority but cold. Naglakad ako paakyat ng kwarto pero may sinabi ang tanda na nakapagpatigil saken.

"Its your Father's wish"

END OF FLASHBACK

That's how it ends, I finally agreed at last since its my dad who wants me to do it.

I finished my food and went to the underground basement. I went to my big bike and start the engine.

"Impératrice, let me escort you to your new school and I'm afraid that something might see o-on your body. Ahem"-Butler Luis

I look at my body and damn, just damn! The uniform are too short for me to ride my bike.

Of course I wore something to prevent my cherry pop from being seen by pervert fuckers tss.

I'm going to kill whoever bastard made this bullshit uniform.

"I'll take the damn car Luis."-walang kagana gana kung sabi sa kanya.

Pinili ko ang pinakasimpleng kotse na narito and boom my eyes caught my 2017 pagani huayra bc. I get in and set the road on fire.

Luis was sayin something but the hell I care about it tss plus the car was heavily sound and bullet proof.

*after 20 minutes*

WHERE THE HELL IS THAT FUCKING SCHOOL??!!!!  Fuck it! Damn! Bullshit! I call that damn butler.

(Good morning Impe-)

"Im not in a mood so stop with your bullshits and tell me where is the fucking school before I go home and wreck that damn neck of yours"- I said with gritted teeth and threatening voice.

I heard him chuckled before answering me.

(Its in *toooooot*)
I hang up and hurriedly went to the address.

⭐⭐ROYALE UNIVERSITY⭐⭐

*VROOOOOOMMMM*
Mas pinabilis ko ang takbo ng sasakyan ng makita ko ang walang kwentang eskwelahan but to my surprise, the gate was closed.

I am planning to just jump the wall but its full of security cameras and barbwire. MIB at the front gate tss what a tight school, a bored one.

Iniliko ko ang sasakyan sa front gate at ibinaba ang window glass ng katukin ako ng isang MIB (men in black suit)

"Studyante kaba rito?"-he said, I roll my eyes. Isn't it obvious? I'm wearing the School's uniform. What an idiot.

"A new student, just open the damn gate, I already have a bad morning, huwag ka ng dumagdag pa tss"- cold kung litanya sa kanya.

Im not in a mood to kill, lucky him. He signed something to another man and the gate is slowly opening.

Well from the name of the school, its obviously an elite university.

From the gate, to the entrance, to the buildings,  design and style , but I dont give a shit 'bout it.

I drove my car inside and yeah, so many morons and bitches student are scattered everywhere, looking directly at me.

The hell I care, I parked my car and as expected, the parking lot was full of luxurious automobile.

Isinukbit ko ang bag sa aking likod. Langan naman sa paa,stupid.

I'm walking at the hallway trying to find the dean's damn office when I accidentally bumped into someone.

Its a girl actually and she falls to the ground while I didn't make any move as I stay at where I am standing. Weak.

"OUCH!! You freakin bitch !! How dare you bump into me!!! "-girl, tinulungan siyang makatayo ng kasama niyang lalaki.

I ignore them and walk continuously as all students are staring to us. Gumilid ako ng bahagya when someone tried to grab me but failed.

It was the boy.

"APOLOGIZE TO HER NOW!!-Boy. He grab me again to face him and he succeeded.

"Touch me again and you'll meet satan in no time"-I said with my cold and emotionless voice.

My face remains stoic. I scan the girl from head to toe, She's pretty but I'm more gorgeous.

"WHAT A STUPID BITCH! YOU DARE  THREATENED MY BOYFRIEND?!!  DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! HUH?! I A-"

"Shut your fucking mouth whore, I dont fucking care about your damn name."-I cut her off.

I'm about to turn my gorgeous back but the bastard grab my hand harshly and grip it. He grabs like a damn little girl.

I close my eyes to control my anger and speak with my dangerous tone of voice.

"Its a fucking big mistake that you touch me again. Say hello to satan,fucking bastard"

++++++

Sorry for the long update and for all the grammatical errors.  😭😭 nagkasakit ako for 1 week and dahil sa absences, kailangan maghabol sa lessons kaya natagalan bago nakapagupdate. Well I hope you enjoy the first chapter~

-missxAx