Twin mates

"Lilly!Lacey!Come to my office now."They're father yelled.Lacey's and Lilly's heels clicked against the wood walking to the office.They walked in both sitting in front of they're dad and mom.They're parents looked sadly at them and then looked at each other."Mom whats wrong?"Lilly asked."Daddy?"Lacey asked turning to her sister.

"Girls please remain calm when we tell you this."Hera,they're mother,cried."Girls we're dying out,we need to do something about it.We...found away to do this."Marcus,they're father,mumbled."Father please tell us,we won't be mad at you."Lilly smiled sadly."The twin boys of the alpha have decided on what to do about us."Marcus sighed.

"They want your hands in marriage,if you do so they won't kill us again,ever."Hera cried clutching Marcus's hand.Lacey hissed and ran out the door and outside."Lacey where are you going?"Lilly yelled running infront of her."They can burn in hell if they think I'll marry a wolf,an alpha's son."Lacey screamed walking to the territory between wolves and vampires.

"Lacey do you want our people to be killed for fun?We have no choice we will merry them."Lilly sighed taking her sister's hand.Lacey sighed and nodded taking her hand back."Hey Josh do you think that we'll ever get them into a four way?"Asked Jason,the alpha's son.Lilly and Lacey looked at the boys and gasped.

Lacey stepped back while Lilly bowed in respect."You have no respect for me darling?"Jason asked walking to Lacey cupping her cheek.Lilly was about to warn him when Josh wrapped his arms around her waist."He'll learn don't worry."Josh whispered so only she can hear."You hurt my people for fun and you ask for respect!"Lacey shouted.Jason smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Don't ever kiss me!"Lacey shouted slapping him.Jason's eyes darkened and he pushed her against a tree,by her throat.Lilly hissed and tried to stop him but Josh pulled her away into wolve's territory."Don't you ever slap me.I am your alpha and mate!"Jason yelled letting her go.

Lacey fell to her knees then her side gasping for air."Lacey!Let me go!Lacey get up!Get off!"Lilly screeched being held back by Josh.Jason picked Lacey up and turned to Josh."We are going to get their things,don't fight me little one."Jason said looking down at Lacey while she was trying to pull away.

Josh let go of Lilly to have her run to Jason and knock him down.Lacey fell to the ground getting up quickly to find Lilly grabbing her hand and running.Lacey quickly followed while to boys were just walking behind them.

"Fire!Use your fire!"Lilly yelled.When Lilly and Lacey got on there territory Lacey but 12 feet of flames all around the territory.They could still see the boys coming."Darling but it down or you will be punished."Jason chuckled."Leave us alone!"Lilly shouted throwing blocks of ice at Josh.The blocks just whizzed past him hitting the trees.

Josh raised up his hand and then made it into a fist making the fire go out.Lilly gasped and Lacey looked at Josh."How did you do that?"Lacey hissed."Darling no time for questions it time to get punished."With that Jason snapped his fingers making the ground rise and rap around Lacey's legs.She couldn't move only hiss and yell at Jason.

Lilly tried to help but got the same thing."You can't do this to your mates!"Lacey screamed."So now we're your mates love?"Jason smirked walking towards her.She hissed and circled herself with fire.The rock came up to her waist now which mad the fire die down.

"Jason stop it please!"Lilly cried."We won't hurt you girls only if you do as we say,will you?"Josh smiled moving Lilly's hair away from her neck."I will..."Lilly whimpered."Darling?Will you play nice?"Jason asked."I...

_______________________________

HELLO GUYS :3

I'm Lacey and thanks for reading my book!!

so here are what the characters look like:

Lacey:Black hair,green eyes,curvy,she has the power of fire.

Lilly:Black hair,blue eyes,curvy,has the power of water and can use anything retaliating to water.

Josh:Blonde,green eyes,mussels,has power of air.

Jason:Brown hair,green eyes,mussels,power of earth

thanks again!