Dylan Dauzat Imagines!

Imagine

~Your walking home in the pouring rain and it's thundering and lightning your pretty much soaked.

You notice a truck pull up beside you and realize that it's your crush Dylan Dauzat. "Hey y/n do you need a ride?" asks Dylan.

He smiles at you and opens the door. You hop in and say "Thanks for offering me a ride."

Your pretty much shaking from the cold rain so Dylan turns on the heat for you to warm up a little bit. He drives you home and asks if you guys can hang out sometime. You tell him that you would like that so you guys make a date for tomorrow night at eight.

He picks you up and drives you back to his house. He rented a bunch of movies for you guys to watch. You and Dylan spend 3 hours watching movies and eating popcorn. At ten o'clock you say that you need to get home because you have a geometry test tomorrow. So he drives you home and kisses you goodnight.

The next day at school Dylan met you at your locker and hugged you. All your friends just looked at you and smiled and looked away. You two walk to class together while holding hands until his friends show up.

You and Dylan hangout almost everyday but instead of watching movies you two mostly make out.

One day you and Dylan were in the middle of making out and his little sister Alli walks in and says ew and runs away. You and Dylan both start laughing and then you get up and say that it's time for you to leave.

Kik me some ideas for some new imagines @summerlovesyoudauzat it should be a picture of me in a dress!!!! Oh and sorry it was kinda short.

Imagine

~Your hanging out with your boyfriend Dylan and watching horror movies and eating dill pickle chips when all of a sudden Dylan says "let's go for a hike in the woods."

You look at him confusingly "ok?" you say. He helps you up and takes you into the woods by his house. After fifteen minutes of walking you arrive at a picnic basket. "What's all this?" you ask.

He looks at you and smiles "just a little picnic in the woods" he replies. He lays down the blanket and sits down with you. He pulls everything out of the picnic basket. He packed sandwiches and chips and all kinds of snacks.

After you guys are done eating you walk around the woods some more and walk up to a creek that Dylan found. You guys spend an hour swimming and dunking each other in the water.

Around seven you guys head back to Dylan's and finish watching the movies. Eventually you guys end up falling asleep. You wake up around nine o'clock in the morning.

The next day you do the exact same thing in the exact same order. But this time you and Dylan take Dylan's little sister Alli.

Imagine

~Your hanging out with your best friend. You guys have been friends for 10 years.

"So whatcha wanna do because I'm getting bored out of my mind." Says your BFF.

"I don't know but I have something to tell you" you say. You look down at your feet and start to cry.

She looks at you and says "What's wrong?"

You start to cry even harder and she hugs you and says "No matter what it is it can't be that bad."

You give her a serious look "It's really bad and I don't know what to do" you say.

"Y/N look you have to tell me what's wrong so I can help you." She says.

You stop crying and tell her "I think I'm pregnant."