Imagine for Ihaveadog_Asparagus

WARNING: THIS STORY GETS DIRTY!!!

~Imagine

You were on your way to your boyfriend Dylan's house. You have something really important tell him but you don't know how he's gonna take the news. You pulled into the driveway of his house and out your black Cadillac in park.

You got out of the car and walked up to the door. Since you wanted to surprise him you used your key. You silently opened the door and closed it.

You heard moaning coming from upstairs. All you thought was what the hell is that. You tip toed up the stairs and silently opened his bedroom door. You stood there in shock and dropped to your knees.

You saw Dylan and another girl having sex. When he saw you he quickly shot up and told the girl to leave. You started running toward the front door when Dylan stopped you.

"Babe please let me explain" he said.

"EXPLAIN WHAT? HOW COULD YOU FUCK SOME OTHER GIRL" you yelled.

"Y/N I'm so sorry"

"I only came here for one thing"

"And what's that"

"Your gonna be a father" you just bursted into tears and headed for the door. Dylan grabbed your hand and turned you around and started kissing you passionately. You started kissing back as you fell for his charm.

He lifted you up and wrapped your legs around his waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he carried you upstairs. He laid you on his bed and got on top of you. He started taking off your shirt leaving you in your bra you took off his shirt as well.

"Wait did you use a condom with her" you ask.

"Yeah"

"Okay"

You guys get back to doing what your were doing and Dylan takes off his pants so you take off yours. He slides in and out of you as you guys thrust together. He wraps your legs around his waist and grabs your hips so he can pull you closer to him. You guys keep going for about 5 minutes. When you guys finished he laid beside you and you guys fell asleep.

Sorry if it wasn't that good but I hope you enjoyed it! I love you guys stay beautiful!