Birth of Twins

Sean stalked back and forth outside the Fallen Water Pack's nursery cave. His mate was in there having HIS pups. Well. His and his mates, that is. Bonnie screamed. The female werewolf having their child. Sea. dropped to the ground in fear for his beloved. 'OH HOLY SHIT!' He yelled. Bonnie screamed again. Not one, but two small whimpers could be heard.

Sean shoved through the pelts to his mates side. His mother, Malle, and Bonnies mother, Nina, were both holding a pup.
Sean laid a hand on his chest. A small female opened her beautiful sky blue eyes. Her twin Brother opened his eyes. They were also blue just a darker sea blue. Sean walked closer to the small female.
'Why is she so small.' He asked. A thin bit of disgust on his tone. The male was bigger by about four to five inches in hight. The male was normal sized.

'Don't judge your child Seam. She and her brother here are quite different.' Nina fired at her Alpha. Sean looked down in shame. He had thought lowly of his one of first born children.
'What should we name them Sean.' Bonnie said weakly. Sean slid his hand along his mates face. Their fathers came in. Alex walked over to his  daughter and kissed her lightly on the head. Bonnie hugged her father and Malle laid the male pup on Bonnies chest and she cradled the small child. He licked his mothers face. Bonnie i wrapped the blue blanket to revel the pup had white swirls all over his black furred body.
'He will have a beautiful Human form. I wonder witch lucky sub will get our son.' Sean said lovingly. The female howled. 
'Lets name them Koi and Kia. Koi is the male and Kia is the female.' Sean took his daughter into his arms and gently hugged Kia. The white and black swirled pup only licked her fathers chin and quieted down.
'You are precious...'

{<>}Now five years old{<>}

Kai hid behind the bolder from the other twin. He was looking for his sister that had just fond out that he was going to school. Kia, however, didn't get to go. The young wolf girl hadn't learned how to morph into her Human form yet. She was devastated. Kia was the only Dominant pup not going. At least, Thats what mother said.
'Kia! Kia c'mon!' Koi begged. The white swirled female only shot an angry bark at her brother.
'How Could you!' She growled.
'I didn't have a choice Kia. I would have told you but Dad told me not too.' He whimpered.
'LEAVE ME ALONE!!' Kia screamed. She turned around and started running. She did the one thing she wasn't allowed. She left the cave.

{<>}3 hours later{<>}

Kia slowed down and looked around her. She was still on Fallen Water territory. If was different. Kia was small but, Hecc, that child was fast.
She sniffed the air. Trying to use her weak sense of smell. Oh dear. I'm lost. In the forest. At the hands of Mother Nature's cruelty. The young wolf looked around again and saw two green emeralds on her.
'Oh me. Oh my. Let us see what fun is to be?!' The werewolf chimed. His voice echoing with rhyme. It was scary. Kia stepped backward. He's deranged! The young female thought. The rogue laughed insanely and Kia shrank back. The pup was fast, but not as fast as a full grown wolf.
'Your a pretty little sub~.' He purred, tracing a swirl. His voice laced with lust for the young child. She growled. The rogue shifted into werewolf form. He was all grey with the tiniest bit of white on his ears and red paws. Kia howled in pain when the rogue grabbed her by her throat. She quieted as he applied pressure. He stopped and loosened when her cries no longer existed.
'My Father Is Sean FallenWaters. I best you not to mess with his only daughter!' Kia growled. The rogue once again tightened his grip in her throat and she shut up. He shifted to human form and raped the small wolf.

————————–———————–—–

A loud snarl sounded from the bushes and the rogue pulled out of the tiny wolf and looked back. He fell to the ground and Kia cried out in pain. The small female scampered toward the growl. It was a dominant of her pack. Wait. Is that who I think it is?! A grin flew on her face and she dove into the bush. Another female wrapped her arms around her granddaughter and hugged the small girl close.
'H-he di-did bad things t-to me.' Kia whimpered. Remembering the painful rape. Malle((oh btw this is pronounced Mah-Lah)) snarled and the rogue fell to the ground. Kia felt her grandmother remove the child's arms and attack the rogue. The elder shifted into her beautiful white werwolf that had the faintest of black on her ears toes/Fingers and tail tip. The female roared in anger and lunged. The rogue had no chance against the elder sub. Her grandmother came back shaking and horrified at what she just did. She scooped up her child and ran back to the cave under the waterfall. They were both crying when they got back. Malle was terrified at what she did and needed her mate. She called out anxious for her mate and son. She yelled again for the two males and they appeared. She handed Kia to Sean who instantly growled at the sent of a males sperm on his daughter.
'Kia. Kia darling look at me. Shhh shhh. Daddy's here...' He comforted the small wolf i. His arms. She cried.

{<>}Three days later{<>}

Kia was once more crying into her fathers chest. A male dominant had smacked her. His punishment was death. But the little girl was scarred for life by the incident with the rogue. Seventeen other rogues had been killed within that week and the younger wolves were no longer permitted to be in the main Foyer of the cave.
She sobbed and sobbed. Her father continuously comforted his shattered child. The little wolf fell asleep crying in her fathers arms.
----------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1037
Posted: 11/29/2017
Why not give it a try with the Word Count thingy. Cause. Fucc it. Why not.