Different changes,Same life

Introduction

    I'm Tanika, I'm 15 years old and I live in Miami Florida and I go to Miami high. I just started high school 3 months ago and I'm loving it. I'm best friends with Tasia Brooks and my boyfriend is Ethan Taylor. The hottest junior in town. We have been together for 2 years now. But that might change. You are about to read what happens to me in the next 9 months. I hope you like it. Enjoy!

                                             Chapter 1

      I was so scared. What if mom and dad found out that I'm hungover. I'd get into some deep shit. I wasn't trying to get hungover, I kinda blame Ethan for it all. I had a blast at the party thought , it was really fun. It was also the night I had lost my Virginity to Ethan. Whoa? Did he even use protection? What if he didn't? Oh my gosh. I have to find out.

      I hurried across my bed and quickly dialed Ethan's number. It rang and rang until he picked up."Hey baby" he said making me smile."Hey boo. umh I called you tonight to ask you something about the party from last night" I said making my hands shake."What about babe?" "Well I was thinking about what my parents would do if they found out I was hungover and lost my virginity and -" he cut me off before I could even finish my sentence. "And you wanted to know if I used protection or not?" he said like he was being sarcastic and mean , but I couldn't really tell.

  " yeah kinda. I mean if you didn't that's OK. I would just like to know if you didn't so I can get a test done." I said who,e my voice was cracking. "I did not use protection. sorry baby, we were both drunk last night that I didn't really think about it. I'm sorry Tanika." I could tell he felt sorry by the way he was talking." Its okay baybee, I'm just gonna have to get a test and see if I'm pregnant or not. If that's OK with you. well I have to go baby I'll text you later the results. I love you boo" I could hear his brother talking and asking who he was on the phone with. " I love you too baby girl. Text me the results. Bye" The line went dead and I could smell mom making Chicken.

   I walk down stairs and saw my mom cooking and humming to a song. " Hey hobey, you hungry?" She asked while I sat down at the table. " Yeah starving. Hey mom can I talk to you. Just done yell at me please." "She honey what is it? "

  I cleared my throat before speaking." Can we go to the store to go get a pregnacy test? I might have lost my virginity to Ethan and he didn't use a condom." I said shaking my legs back and forth."Yeah honey we can. Do you wanna talk about it?" "Not really. I just wanna know if I'm pregnant or not that's all." I said. "I understand yeah I will get your sister to take you." I kiss her cheek and hugged her. " Thank you for understanding mom, love you."

-------

   "So what does it say Tanika?" my sister Brittany asked.  I was scared for dear life . I didn't know what it was gonna say." Well what does a  green plus sign mean?" "OH MY GOD. MOM COME HERE NOW.!" Brittany said yelling her lungs out.

" what is it Brit?" she said drying her hands walking up the steps." Tanika is pregnant." Oh my gosh I was pregnant. How would dad take this? How would Ethan take it?Would he stay with me still? I took out my phone and took a pic an sent it to Ethan. I just sat there with complete shock. I heard my phone go off and I looked at it receiving a text for Ethan

From: My baby

         Oh my god, Tanika that's amazing. can I come over and see you and just talk?

   He wasn't mad at all. I was surprised. So I sent him a  message back.

To :Ethan

    Yeah you can come over, Just meet me at my back door outside my room. Love you lots xxxxx

      I can't believe this. I'm pregnant and didn't know how to handle a baby at 15. I can barley take care of myself , let a lone a newborn baby. Ethan knocked and came in. He saw me laying down in my bed. He walked over and Layed beside of me putting his arm over me. I loved it when we cuddled. It was like we were meant to be. He played with my hair and Layed his head on the pillow whispering something in my ear. " what'd you say? I didn't hear u "  I said laughing. He being down close to my ear and said " I will help you through this. I won't let you down. This baby in there need us and need everything we have to rise it. I won't leave just because I think I can't do it.  I will baby so don't worry about a thing." he kissed me slowly. Our lips moved in sync. Then we Layed an cuddle and then I started to drift to sleep.....

                                 Mini message

I'm sorry guys I know its not long but I have been going thru a lot. if u guys have at thoughts or anyypthing y want in the story pm me. I think imma start update soon. but every one have a great day. love u all.

    Vote

   share

  comment