Dear Ellen

Ellen's POV
It's that time of year again! It's time to celebrate the holidays with the ones you love. I love this time of the year and I love hearing for my fans. Every year, my producers and I go through letters, emails, and social media to see who we can help and whichever one we vote on is the one we send out tickets to. We have decided three amazing stories are coming to the Ellen Show. 

The first story is a letter that was sent to us via email. The email was entitled "Coming Home for Good." The letter read "Dear Ellen, my name is Sergeant Lieutenant Lisa McClure. I am 38 years old. I have been in the military for the last 20 years and now I am officially retiring from service. I am married to my beautiful husband of 21 years Adam McClure and have two beautiful children named Ashley and Derek. My family believes that I won't be home for the holidays. What they don't know is that my leave ends December 28th, 2017. My family loves your show. I've already purchased three tickets for your show on that day. With your help, I would love to surprise them. Sincerely, Lisa McClure." I just love the military. 

The second story comes from a news clip I've seen on YouTube. According to News Channel 8 in Tampa, Florida, A pregnant woman by the name of Phylicia Washington was walking down the street to her house from school when she was suddenly attacked. Everything was taken from her including her engagement ring from her fiance Corey Smith. Corey, who was away doing a job at the time of the incident, blames himself for not being there to protect his wife-to-be. Phylicia, who is a full time college student, has to catch the bus to go to school and to work. With a baby on the way, the couple are looking for a bigger space to call home but because of how their finances are, they have became unsuccessful in that area. But they never lost hope. Phylicia says that she forgives her attacker and the her attacker can have her ring. She's alive,her baby is alive, and that's all that matters. What a very strong woman.

The third story this from a young man name Jonathan who sent us a letter. The letter said "Dear Ellen, my name is Jonathan Sanchez. I am 18 years old. I need your help. I want to meet my birth family. All I know is that her name is Mary Lynn Walker and I have a sister named Angela. She was 22 years old when she had me. I want to meet her and to tell her that I love her and that I understand why she placed me up for adoption.  My parents, Elizabeth and Jonathan Sr, have told me all about my family and for my birthday, I would love to meet them. Sincerely, Jonathan."

Oh I just love these stories. I love how I am in a position to help make their dreams come true.