Chapter Un

Long ago, there was a boy named Pheonix. "Umm... excuse me? I am an independent young man. Hmph!" "Pheonix are you the one narrating this story? No? I didn't think so." Anyways, he was to most beautiful, intelligent, stubborn, and rude person in the land. Did I mention that he was Queen, Ahura Mazda's, son? Queen Ahura Mazda's name means "lord of wisdom" in Avestan and was a very polite middle-aged woman. However, her son was a cruel, unforgiving person. "NO IM NOT!" "Ugh..." Anyways on with the story. 

>At the castle in the throne room<

     "Mother..." Pheonix whined. Ahura rolled her sky blue eyes but simply sighs in response, "Yes, Pheonix. What is it that you need now, dear." Pheonix walks over to his mother's throne and says, "Mother when I say this I want you to listen and listen well. I. Don't. Want. To. Get. Married." Ahura stares at her son in disbelief. "Why? You would need a queen by your side during your reign as king." Pheonix doesn't answer his mother's question but instead leaves the throne room. 

     He makes his way to his room when he is stopped by a servant, Jungkook. 'Jungkook was a handsome young man with chocolate brown eyes and fluffy honey brown hair with platinum blonde highlights. He was truly a breathtaking sight.' Pheonix was cut off from his thought as Jungkook spoke. " Your majesty, I have an important message from Queen Lisa, of the BlackPink kingdom." He takes the envelope from Jungkook's hand. "I'll read it as soon as possible" He gives him a small bow and leaves; Jungkook does the same.

     As he reached his room; he sat down at his desk in the corner of the room and ripped open the letter he received. 

        It reads:

"Dear Prince Pheonix,

     As one of your trusted friends, I have a small request in which I would like you to fulfill. There is a group of rogue bandits that have been terrorizing my kingdom. To my luck, all my guards have not been able to find a trace of these bandits. I am fully aware that you are preparing for your coronation and have plenty of other things on your agenda. As someone who is quite close to you, I know you have great combat skills. Your aid is needed most as of the moment. Please come assist if possible.

Your friend, Lalisa Manoban"

     Pheonix sighs, "Well at least I won't have to worry about having to find a wife if I'm not home," he says to himself with a bit of relief.

     He begins to pack all of the necessary belonging to his quest. He decided he wouldn't tell anyone but would take his two most trusted guards with him; Kim Namjoon and Kim Seok-jin. The two Kim's prepared horse for their journey.