Chapter Deux

>the BlackPink Kingdom, Phoenix's arival<

"Pheonix!" Lisa screams and attacks her friend with an aggressive hug. "Lisa... I... Can't... BREATHE!" Lisa lets go of Pheonix releasing him from the spine-crushing hug. "Oh sorry..." Lisa scratches the back of her head in embarrassment. She makes a small gesture telling her friend and his guards to follow her. They made their way down an almost endless hallway. Pheonix was walking with Namjoon in front and Seok-jin behind him. It was surprisingly quiet since Lisa is a very talkative person. "Um... Where are we going? Aren't I supposed to be looking for some bandits?" Pheonix was confused about where they were going. He's been there before but it's mainly Lisa that comes to see him. Not really the other way around. "Well, we are heading to my office. Sadly it's on the other side of the stronghold." Lisa pouts at the thought of such a long walk.

Eventually, they come to a set of spiral stairs; mind you they are very long, almost to the point you can't see the ceiling. Namjoon sighs and slightly rolls his eyes, "Let me guess, your office is all the way up there?" He said while pointing to the what seems to be the very top. "Actually Joonie, it's only on the third floor which is not that high up," Lisa mutters in retaliation. "How many floors are there then?" Seok-jin says with a bit of concern for anyone that has to walk up all those stairs. "It's only 20 floors," Lisa said nonchalantly.

After, a not so long walk they reached a set of double doors. There was a young man with mint green hair and brown eyes. He was short compared to the two Kims but, was definitely taller then Pheonix and Lisa; about 5'9. The young man bows to them and opens the door to what seems to be Lisa's office.

Her office mainly consists of black and white furniture, with a burgundy desk is the center back of the room. She leads them to the desk and shows them her plan to catch the bandits.

>Two hours later<

BANG! "My Lady, we have found a lead on the bandits! One of them is named Park Jimin and another is Kim Taehyung." A random guard comes bursting through the double door, with the utmost excitement. "Thank you Yugyeom, now please go back to your station." Lisa very excited she would be able to stop them from terrorizing her and her people. Pheonix, on the other hand, had his mouth open a jar in a daze. "Um... My lord, are you okay? You look a bit pale." Seok-jin observed with concern. He is too much of a light-hearted person, considering the job he has, its quiet inconceivable. Pheonix was in complete and utter shock from the name of one of the bandit. "P-P-Par-K... Jimin..." He didn't know how to feel, they were once close friends and he adored him.