Chapter one:

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I got dressed in black skinny jeans and a light purple long sleeve shirt to hide the marks. I through on my converse. I grabbed my school bad and went down stairs. I saw Owen, Adam, Thomas, and Carroll. They saw me and pointed to the door. They never let me eat. Thats one reason I'm always thin. I mean I still have chub and all but still. I never eat. I don't even eat at school because they watch my moves. I even have to walk to school. Walking to school is at least 25 minutes. Few miles. But I'm always use to it. Some days its scary. I feel like I'm being watched. I hate it.

At school

"Brooklyn!" My friends Michael and Rebecca yell. I turn from my locker and see them coming my way. I smiled at them. I've been living in Tennessee for about 9 months now. I've became best friends with them and someone named Crystal. I love them so much. They really don't know I'm an Omega. I never told them. I'm quite scared to. People from were they are seem very scary to me. Michael is scary sometimes. Some guy makes a flirty mark to Rebecca and Michael is ready to rip their head off. He acts like a hungry dog sometimes.

"Come to the party Saturday!" They say.

I know I won't be allowed to the party. I don't want to tell them know but I have to.

"I'm sorry I'm not allowed to." They nodded. They knew something was up.

"Brooklyn, why not ask your Alpha?" Michael asked.

"Why is your Alpha allowing two packs share a school?" I fired back.

"Listen to me bitch. My Alpha is a ruthless one and could easily kill your pack without thinking twice." Rebecca said.

"Excuse me. I best be getting to class." I said and walked away in a fast paste.

Last Hour

"Now, do your work!" Mr. Davidson said.

I rolled my eyes. This shit is a little hard for me but I understood it sort of. I hated math. I hated everyone.

"Brooklyn, may I see you up here?" He asked.

I got up and went to him. He pulled out a piece of paper.

"Did you ask a student about Alpha Williamson?"

"I was talking to a friend about it sort of."

"About sharing this schooling with another pack?" I nodded.

"I could have to either write him a letter or meet him and ask."

"Neither."

"Then shut your mouth." He was harsh. I turned and went to my seat to do my homework.

Why is everyone so rude? I've been bullied since age 5. I am now 17.