Transformation and Meeting The Cullens

Two Years Later:

The news that Seliene Hale hated all her life, was that her friends had gotten themselves hurt whilst fighting the rest of the death eaters.

Seliene went to the house that she loved seeing but not today. She opened the door to Harry's room where Harry, Ron, and Hermione stayed and the nurse came through the door.

"Ms. Hale, come in. We need all the help we could get." said Madam Pomfrey.

Seliene nodded her head but still kept silent and went inside.

"There's nothing we could do, they are very frail, though something needs to be done." Madam Pomfrey said.

"Do others visit them?" Seliene asked.

"Yes, Teddy Lupin visits every day. Andromeda Tonks is not yet well, the pain kills her inside." Madam Pomfrey answered.

Seliene nodded her head.

"I would leave you with them." Madam Pomfrey said.

"Thank you, Madam Pomfrey." Seliene said with a smile of gratitude. She moved next to Harry, Ron, and Hermione.

She heard Harry move and moved to sit next to him.

She caressed his face, the face she dearly missed.

"You came." Harry whispered.

"I told you I would be there every step of the way Harry. You could never get rid of me." Seliene replied while kissing his forehead.

"As I have told you, that I would make you come to me, and I did." said Harry.

"You absolutely did, you idiot. You almost killed me when I heard what happened to you, Ron, and Hermione." said Seliene.

"It worked Harry, she's here." Ron said, waking up from sleep.

Seliene eyes widened as she tackled Ron into a hug.

"You'll never leave us again." said Ron.

"You three are the biggest idiots I ever met," Seliene said with a smile.

"Though it worked, you have to accept us, or we won't be able to look at you." said Hermione.

The nurse came to them and started checking.

"I'm looking for a miracle to save them. They don't have much time." said the nurse.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione closed their eyes again.

Seliene was frantic and she finally made the decision to change them.

"I'm going to change them. They don't have much time." said Seliene.

"Do what you need to do. I will inform the others." Madam Pomfrey said to Seliene.

"Thank you, Madam Pomfrey." Seliene said, as she moved to bite Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Although she did with great difficulty, she achieved what she needed to do to help them.

They started to twitch in pain, screams were heard throughout the entire room.

Seliene moved away from the trio and sat down in one of the armchairs.

Molly Weasley and Andromeda Tonks came through the floo, only to see Seliene sitting.

"Oh Seliene, I knew you would come." said Mrs. Weasley.

Seliene hugged Mrs. Weasley and Andromeda Tonks.

"Where's Teddy?" Seliene asked. It's been two years since she met him.