"do you ever wonder how snow is made?"

me and colton were walking in my neighborhood, and i scolded him that he didn't bring his car, my legs are hurting. but right now, i couldn't care less. we were stepping on the wet road, hands laced with each other, and schroeder getting cozy in my other arm.

"like in the scientific way of elaboration? or from pure oblivion?" he asked looking at me.

"from pure oblivion please, don't explain science to me, i might doze off."

he nodded, "i don't know exactly, i'm not really sure. snow is on my list of the weirdest things in the world that could not be explained."

"it is weird and complicated indeed, especially its structure. i mean like have you seen a snowflake upclose? its structure is so complex and ... intricate. one fact about them is that not one of them is the same, each of them have their own unique structure." i said shaking my head as my thoughts drown in intrigues of such things.

"yeah... like people. not one individual is the same." his hand tightens around mine.

"exactly, just like people. they get made above, God knows how, they contruct their own bodies, but no matter how they do it, not one of them will ever look the same. they fall on the ground, slowly, letting the icy wind blow them to wherever the force wants to take them, just like parents with their kids, the school with students, the government with the nation, the gravity with the world, and an unknown force with the universe.  a snowflake may be sweet, but we actually don't know why the coercions were made that way to make it sweet .... ". i looked down on the cement i was walking on. "a snowflake, one of the smallest things in the world, yet a big mystery to humankind. gosh, the world is weird."

"why are you so ... amazing?"

i looked up to colton, with eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "what?"

"it's just every time you talk it's like it's just the two of us. i get mezmerized when your eyes sparkle every time you go deep, your hair blowing making you more beautiful, yet you keep on talking as if you're not even aware you're getting more and more beautiful that it makes me feel something inside that i can't even explain. and your lips every time you speak, God i wanna kiss you so bad."

i lose it.

without any hesitation, i leaned in and crashed my lips on his. it felt like the world is wrong if i don't get to kiss him. he puts his arms around my waist and i wrap mine around his neck, pulling him closer to me. i wanted him so bad that it scared me. his hands grabbed my hips and that alone made my knees weak. i almost get drunk just by kissing him and not a second later i'm up against a wall in an alley between two lonely houses. he bit my bottom lip for entrance and my mouth opened gladly. he removes his lips from mine and starts trailing hot kisses down my jaw,  throat, neck, kissing my sweet spot. i let out a moan, causing him to smile against my skin, making the hairs in the back of my neck rise.

when i felt like no air could enter my lungs anymore, we finally pulled away.

i looked into his eyes, i expected to see that dark-eyed lust look, but no. it was just colton mcclain, that sweet, genuine look in his eyes making my mouth dry from that color looking straight through my soul. just him.

"you drive me crazy, lucy maison. you know that?"

"i-"

just as i was about to answer, he continued to kiss my neck.

we were doing just that for about a couple of minutes, an hour? i'm not even sure anymore. i don't even care. it was just me and him.

we finally pulled away and continued to talk about things we can't even explain. then i suddenly remembered what happened in school yesterday.