lol

This is not your average story nor is it a scary one sorry to bust your bubble no this is the story of how the girls in high school from 3 different backgrounds of life became the best of friends well sort of I mean we all have our different lifestyles I mean we all have our ways of life but for the next few chapters you actually be hearing my side of the story oh by the way names Jenny Jenny Sanchez and I come from a Hispanic background but unfortunately it's me my mom and my 2 younger brothers and my dad he's in the army so I don't really get to see him much but life is ok.
I have my best friends pepper she's asian I call her cat girl and then you have ginger she's more of a CountryGirl.

Chapter 1 (Jenny's side)

1st day of 9th grade!  😍

August 28, 2018                                                       7:30am

Pepper:  hey I hope your up!!! 
Pepper:  hello!
Pepper:  wake up! ⏰ your going to be late for school!!
Jenny:  oh Jesus!!  It's 7:30!!!!  😱
Pepper:  I warned you not to stay up watching horror films! 👿👿👎👎😾
Jenny:  I know!  But it was return of the zombies!!  ❤😘
Pepper:  if your late your mom will turn into a zombie! Now get here!
Jenny:  wait?!  Your already at school?!
Pepper:  nooooo.... Yes what did you think?! SMH
Jenny:  ok,  let me find my umbrella pants and Slipknot T-shirt and my black lipstick💄.
Pepper:  must you always walk outside like the walking dead?!
Jenny:  😱omg their having that special on TV tonight!!
Pepper:  oh dear god.... Just get here.
Jenny:  yup. Be there in five.

Text end

So I grabbed my things got dressed and rushed out the door. I could tell today was going to be a fun day.

(Lunch time)

"So you dyed your hair purple again?!" Pepper said with her eyebrow raised up at me. She was eating her favorite dish for lunch. Egg roll with veggie stir fry.  Oh yeah,  pepper is a Veggitarian. Means she don't eat meat. I could not believe a day not eating meat 🍗 yummy food. Me I'm your average emo.  Well that's the label I'm givin at school.  I'm Mexican and Puerto Rican.  Nice right?!  My mom is Mexican and my dad.... Yeah you guessed it. He is in the army, so he is never home. I miss him a lot, but he is fighting for freedom.  I wish he was home with mom and I.  Oh yeah I have two twin brothers.  They are six years old so it's a mess at home.  I have a lock on my bedroom door.  My mom swears I'm hiding a dead body in there.  She says because it smells like that. (😂😂😂) Little does she know it's because of all the food I stash up in my room. Now don't get me wrong I do watch what I eat. I'm not a fat girl, I'm average. Like my abuela says "Spanish girls need to eat. " My mom does not agree. (😂😂😂)  She doesn't want me to get fat. I'm still growing so I'm good. My mom also does not like my choices in clothes. I wear too much black she tells me. My mom tells me it's a fad and that I will grow out of it. (😂😂😂) yeah right?! 

"Yeah I did I think it brings out the brown in my eyes!"

"What is your mom going to say when she sees it?"

"You mean if she sees it before I change it?! "

"Oh my god. You are just digging yourself a bigger hole."

"Nah,  I'm good." I told her finishing and eating my food. She knew me better than anyone else, and she also knew that I couldn't stay out of trouble, even if I wanted to. somehow it found me.

August 28, 2018                                                             6:30pm

Jenny:  please tell me your not eating dinner.
Pepper:  this better be important
Jenny:  it is
Pepper:  continue.....
Jenny:  you remember this summer my mom's car right?!
Pepper:  yeah my mom saw her at the shop with it.  She said some nut job hit her.
Jenny:  yeah about that......
Pepper:  😱 please tell me you had nothing to do with it!!
Jenny:  well sort of....😓😭😰😦
Pepper:  what?!
Jenny:  ok I took it for a test run.
Pepper:  a test run?  To where the truck derby?!
Jenny:  it wasn't that bad
Pepper:  oh no?!  My mom said your mom's car was totalled!
Jenny:  well I did hit the fence.  Then the uhaul truck.
Pepper:  what on earth were you 💭thinking?! 
Pepper:  the fence was not enough?!  You go for the uhaul truck!!
Jenny:  well my mom thinks the company did it so I'm leaving at that.
Pepper:  just 😮wow?! You let them take the fall?
Jenny:  hey they have insurance.
Pepper:  Jenny I worn you karma.
Jenny:  I don't believe in that bad ju ju.
Pepper:  fine don't believe.
Jenny:  hey gtg moms calling me.
Pepper:  karma!!!!!!!
Jenny:  whatever 😏