Back home

Izumi's P.O.V

We welcomed our new friend and asked him what his name was. "It's Akio." 

I then realized no one here new my real name. I looked around and spotted Ren. I didn't even know he was here! "Ren!" I yelled and hugged him. He looked confused and said, "Did you just notice I was here?" I chuckled awkward and nodded. "You...Never mind. I'm glad your okay, sis." He smiled at me and I hugged him again. "Hey, How did you get all those scratches?" I asked him. "I'll tell you when we get back to the castle okay?" 

I nodded and we walked to the others. I properly introduced Ren to my friends. "Everybody, this is Ren, my little brother." Ren waved at them and Zen and the others told him their names. "I just realized something," I said and they looked at me. "You all don't know my real name." Zen nodded and said, "I do actually, Ren told me." I gaped at him and then looked at Ren. He hid behind Obi and chuckled awkward. "Sorry sis, I didn't know you used a fake name." I shot daggers at him. Obi shoved Ren behind him and said, "Now, now, let's be nice." We all looked at him and laughed. "Alright, I'll tell you my real name now." I looked at each of them and the nodded. "My real name is Izumi Shimizu and my little brother is called Ren Shimizu." "That's a real nice name you got there." Mitsuhide said, I thanked him. The others agreed. 

"Shall I go catch my ex-partner before we go back to the castle?" Akio asked. Zen gave him premision and he left. "Wait, where are our clothes!?" I yelled before he was out of sight. "Third room up the stairs!" Akio yelled back. "What do you mean your clothes?" Zen asked. "Well they changed our clothes when they captured us. I wore the dress I am wearing now, but Obi only had his pants." I answered. They looked at Obi weird. "What?" He said. "Nothing." They all said at the same time. I began to laugh just as Ren. Obi really didn't get it. "Well, let's grab our stuff then." He said walking to the door.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Obi and I were looking in the room Akio said were our clothes. Obi found his shirt soon enough and putted it on. I blushed slightly and he teased me. I first found my pants and then my boots and shirt. It took a while but then we were ready. "Are you done?" I asked Obi he nodded and I opened the door. I walked out but Obi didn't follow. I heard a loud noise behind me and turned around quickly. My eyes widened when I saw Obi on his hands and knees on the ground. I ran to him and said, "Are you alright, what's wrong?" I was beginning to panic but he grabbed my wrist. 

"I think all the commotion made my wounds open again." His breathing was ragged and he looked pale. "Stay here." I said. I stood up and ran to Zen. "Master Zen!" I yelled. "Yes, what is it, Izumi?" I stopped in front of him, hands on my knees, panting hard. "It's Obi..." I looked up and his eyes widened. "Shirayuki!" He yelled. "Yes?" Shirayuki came walking around the corner and looked at Zen. "What is it?" She asked. "Tell me where." Zen said taking Shirayuki's hand. I nodded and began to walk to the third room up the stairs.

Obi's P.O.V

I should have been more careful. I thought. My wounds had opened again form all that happened and it was not good. I sat on my hands and knees on the ground. Izumi had just ran away to get the master. I sighed and looked to the ground. Stupid. I felt my knees give away and I fell to the ground. I turned on my back, which was the only part of my body not injured. I looked at the ceiling and sighed again. Dark shadows started to edge into my vision. Izumi, hurry up. Was the last thing I could think before my eyes saw nothing but darkness.

Zen's P.O.V

Izumi led us to the room. She opened the door and gasped. I couldn't see anything just yet. She ran into the room and kneeled next to a passed out Obi. I sighed and dragged Shirayuki into the room. She also gasped. Shirayuki kneeled next to Izumi and lifted Obi's shirt. His bandages were soaked in blood, he also looked very pale. "We have to get him back to the castle and quick." I said. Izumi looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I promise we will save him." 

Izumi nodded and looked back at Obi. I turned around and called for Mitsuhide and Kiki. They came quick and looked into the room. "What happened to him?" Kiki asked neutrally. "I think he lost too much blood." Shirayuki answered her. "We have to get him to the castle, Mitsuhide can you ride with him?" Izumi asked Mitsuhide. "Yes, that can be arranged." Mitsuhide answered. Shirayuki was just done with changing Obi's bandages and putted his shirt back on. "I think we can move him now, but we have to be careful." Everybody nodded and went to do their part.

After an hour we got Obi on a horse in front of Mitsuhide. Akio just got back and had captured his partner. She laid limp in his arms. He had said they had a fight and he won, clearly. Ren didn't have a horse just like Akio so they went by three. I went with them by tree. Shirayuki rode with Zen and Kiki rode alone. "Everybody ready?" Zen asked. They all nodded and went back to the castle.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Obi's P.O.V

Darkness. It was all I could see. I knew I was out for a while now, but I didn't know for how long. I felt something warm around my hand but couldn't say what it was. I couldn't move a muscle. I tried to open my eyes but they felt like led. Where am I?  I was worried. I didn't know what happened to Izumi or the others. I tried to move again and got some movement in my left arm. The warmth around my hand moved to my left arm. It held my arm until I moved again. Then it went back to my right hand. 

".....I." I heard something and tried to move my eyelids. "....Bi." I heard it again and again tried to open my eyes. "Obi?" I heard my name and my eyes finally opened. I was looking at Izumi with a tired face. She got tears in her eyes and smiled. "How...Long?" I asked her. "Two days." She answered. "...O..." Was my only respons. "Are you feeling alright?" She asked me when I closed my eyes again. "Hmm." I hummed as answer. Izumi sighed. "You really are stupid." I opened my right eye and looked at her. "Why?" 

She giggled. "You were reckless. I was worried." Izumi began blushing because she said she was worried about him. (>///<). Obi chuckled. Izumi looked at him with an angry but red face. "What are you laughing about, you could have died ya know!" She yelled at him. "Sorry." He said. "Can I ask you something?" Obi asked her. Izumi nodded. "Are we home?" Izumi's eyes filled with tears again and she nodded. 

"Yes, yes we are." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! Sorry for no pictures. Didn't know any. Have fun reading and stay tuned. Laters!🙋

Writer :)