Chapter 1

Toff's POV:
It was the very first day that I left for Australia. I'm going to be on a reality tv show which I have to stay there for 3 Weeks. I had to live without any makeup  or worse... FAKE TAN.
I can't wait. It's so exciting to see all of the new people in there. I had to go onto the aeroplane at 3:30 so I still had 5 hours before. I carried my luggage towards the scanner and sorted myself out. Towards the left side of me was a person carrying lots of folders and papers. She kept on dropping them on the floor. Why does she need so many different papers?
"Excuse me young lady, I'm quite old and I've been standing here for 3 hours,do you mind if I squeeze past you." These random lady told me.
"Well I don't know, you see, I've been here for 3 hours and 1 minute so techanically I'm ment to be first love" I answered back to her.
After finally of getting myself sorted I made it to the air port. There were loads of people waiting for there plane to take them somewhere. I had to go to gate 3. I arrived and so many people were waiting fir Australia. I sat next to this women. She cried and cried and cried. I was so fed up, I went to move.

Amir's POV:
Well I arrived to my destination. Australia. I found this gorgeous place. It had loads of drinks and food.
We had to get buddies up.  My buddy was called Vanessa. She was part of the Saturday's. I arrived with style. ON A SPEED BOAT.  When I arrived, I caught a glimpse of s gorgeous young girl. She was really pretty. She looked really hot.
Well anyway it was the day the adventure began. We had to go into camp and stay there for 3 weeks. I got to know all my campmates a bit better. Especially Toff and Vanessa. They were lovely young girls. We got on like a house on fire. When we arrived to camp there was a pre lit fire. A hammock to sleep in with a sleeping bag. We had wooden logs which we had to sit on. I found it really uncomfortable. It hurt my butt a little not gonna lie. I got on with the campmates really well. We were all talking about each of our jobs and what we did and how we achieved them. Toff story was really interesting, I loved her smile. She was really gorgeous. I just couldn't stop smiling . It was the nest day afterwards. I had to do the first bushtucker trial. Me and Toff was the first ever people to do so. There was this tomb which Toff sat into, I had to look for keys to earn a meal ticket and win the trial. There were crocodiles, spiders and worst of allSNAKES.
they are creepy creatures. I was nearly there with the trail but on the last one I gave up. The keys were on wires and I pulled out a snake instead. I couldn't do it
"IM A CELEBRITY GET ME OUT OF HERE" I screamed. I was so petrified. I felt I left this gorgeous young girl down.