'Face To Face'

Maria POV. 

I Wake Up And Goes To The Bathroom. It Was My Time To Take a Bath But First Brushing My Teeth. I Was Done Brushing My Teeth And Grab My Towel And Take a Shower. It Was Long And I Was Feeling Relax Thinking About That Shield That Shield Guy. When I Was Done Doing Shower I Walkout From Bathroom Putting a Towel On Me.

"Uh What I Am Gonna Wear?" I Was Talking To Myself. She Than Took a Simple Red Skinny Jeans With a Flower On a White T-Shirt. She Looked At The Mirror For The Last And Mumbled "Perfect".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Was Looking For Mickie James. I Went To The Divas Locker Room. All Of The Divas Was There Changing Their Attire For The Match.

Today Was The Night When They Were Gonna Decide Who Is Going To Have a Match In Wrestlemania 30 All Of Them Are Were Happy. 

Mickie Came To Me As She Was Excited. "I'm So Excited They're Gonna Announce Who's Going To Wrestlemania".

"Yeah I Know" I Replied.

"Shield Is Going To Have a Match Against Sheamus,Randy,John" Mickie Said. I Was Excited For This Match. All Of The Divas Were Just Talking About Shield. They Were Talking About How Hot they're. I Rolled My Eyes. 

"Whatever Anyway Today Aj Is Going To Have a Match With You Right?" I Asked Her. 

"Yeah And Tamina's Gonna Attack Me And Your Gonna Come To Save Me". Mickie Laughed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I Was Just Going To Make My Entry I Was In Hurry. & I Bumped Into Someone. I Fell On a Hard Body. I Opened My Eyes & Saw Who It Was. It Was a Guy From Shield. "Seth Rollins" Was His Name As I Remembered. We Were Looking At Eachother. Our Eyes Met. Alot Of Divas Were Looking At Us. 

We Were Just "Face To Face".

I Stood Up Fast & Maked My Entry To Match. I Beated The Shit Out Of Tamina As It Was Planned In Storyline. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As We Came Back To The Divas Lockeroom. All Of The Divas Were Looking At Me. 

"Hey You Had an Ooops Moment With Seth Today" Rosa Asked As She Laughed. 

"Hmmm It Was Just Accidently". Maria Said. 

"What? When Did That Happened?" Mickie Smiled. 

"Just Before The Match My Badluck Anyway". Maria Said. 

"Bye See You Later Have To Go" Rosa Said As She Walked Out. 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Review! 7 Voted I Didn't Expected It! :) <3 Keep Reading It <3 Love You All ;) :P <3

-Anna