Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bold - "Tailed Beasts"
Bold Italic - 'Tailed Beast's Thought'
Italics - 'Thoughts'
Italics - Mysterious thing
Normal - "Speech"
✌️ enjoy the chapter! ✌️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previously on Naruto Otsutsuki...
"Th-Thats C-Correct!!!" after that sentence every one's eyes widen while all of the fan girls start to blush and look at me with heart eyes 'Great i have fan girls' "Hahaha! Suits for you!!" Stfu shukaku' and then Iruka-Sensei continued talking about the other Kage's and stuff, it was pretty boring "Or maybe its because you know all of them already , Haha!""Mmm thats actually right , Matatabi" after 10 minutes break time has come 'About time' every one ran outside to play and eat their lunch while i just walked slowly outside and i saw a boy with black hair, black eyes staring at me ((A/N you know who it is)) Staring at me but i decided to act like didn't know and continued walking...

Chapter 3
Naruto
i walked to my favorite spot , the swing. I opened my lunch box and saw that my mom brought me ramen today, anyway i started eating until i saw my little brother Menma playing with other boys . Some of the other boy's names are Choji Akimichi , Shikamaru , and Kiba. I finished my food ,closed the lunch box , and placed my lunch box in my bag and walked to them and asked "Hey guys, what are you doing ?" "well we're just asking menma on how you know the answ--"Kiba was cut off by every one "Ssshh Kiba!!" i tilted my head to the right abit and said " Well why didnt you just ask, i know the second hokage's name because--" i was cut off since i realized Sakura holding my hand and pulling me to the other girls  "Uhh?" i was confused and i saw Ino, Sakura, Ten Ten and others, Sakura then gave me her lunch box she blushed and said  " u-Uh Naruto-kun.. you can have my lunch i-if you want!!" i replied with a smile " Ah , its fine Sakura i just ate so its fine" after i said that i heard the girls whispering 'Oh my god did Naruto-Kun just smiled??' 'He is so handsome!!' 'Ahh he just smileedd!!!' 's-so cute!!' then sakura said something again "N-No its fine Naru-Kun! just eat it im not hungry!!" "its fine Sakura, you should eat it 'A Ninja Cant Fight With An Empty Stomach' right?" is what i said while patting her head and she nodded and then i walked to class " Sorry but i have to go~"
then i heard sakura screaming "AAAAHH!! EENPAI NOTICED ME--" '.........Senpai?!?' "Hahah! you got a lovooveeerr~" 'For god's sake Shukaku stfu"

1 hour Later..
"Class End , Dismiss!"
ahh finally i can get fresh air, i went out side and hadnsome fresh air and saw choji and shikamaru walking to their house, i decided to walk with them so i ran to them and said "Yo!" "Hm, Oh hey Naruto!" Choji Replied, "Can i join your walk, guys?" "Uh sure!" "What a drag..." we walked to choji's house and chatted about ninjutsu , taijutsu , and genjutsu then after we arrived at Choji's house Choji went inside while Shikamaru and i walked to my house next, and we chatted about 'what do you think about Choji' and it was funny, After 15 Minutes , we arrived at my home and waved "Bye" to Shikamaru and went inside, i saw mom cooking ,dad is watching TV with menma and Mito i heard they were saying 'Where's Naruto?' 'He walked with Shikamaru and Choji today so he will be a little late' "im home~!" i said  while taking off my shoes and walked to the couch with Menma , Mito and dad chatting  about on how Academy go and oter stuff.. then we took a bath , eat and go to sleep!

1 Year Of Academy Later...
Next week's monday is the exam, i wonder what we're going to do in the exams! i walked to the academy and bumped into Sasuke's big brother , Itachi "Oh! sorry Itachi-San i wasnt looking!" i apologized to Itachi immediately then Itachi responded " its fine Naru, say , do you want to train with me today?" then i thought about it "Hmm... Sure!" i did a shadow clone that will go to the academy and i followed Itachi to the forest of doom and started our training.

In the forest of doom..
"Okay naru , we're first going to train how to climb trees WITHOUT your hands , walk in water , and chakra control." "But Itach--Sensei i already can do all of them!" "Show it" itachi said with a smirk knowing that i actually can, i focused my chakra on my feet and climb to the top of the tree  then i walked in water . Itachi wasn't surprised because he knows im a genius, then Itachi decided to teach me about shuriken throwing , kunai throwing , genjutsu , and taijutsu.

Mean While in The Academy...
Author/Narator
Naruto's Shadow clone sat beside sasuke and Sakura, then Iruka start explaining about knowledge stuff and then he noticed something odd with Naruto, Iruka walked to naruto and slapped naruto . Every one was shocked that Iruka did that then **POOF** every one Gasped , Iruka and Mizuki's eyes widen that naruto did a shadow clone

Back to the forest of doom...
After Training was done , Naruto felt that his Shadow Clone dispelled and told Itachi that the Shadow Clone dispelled and then Naruto Appears in front of Iruka using the Flying Raijin move. Iruka's eye widen then he Holds naruto's arm and walked to the other room. Every girl in the class blushed and said 'isnt that the fourth hokage's technique?' 'I told you Naruto-Kun was awesome!!' 'He's so dreamy...' in the next room Iruka asked how naruto did that but naruto just shrugged. Then Iruka told naruto to close his eyes and Naruto did, when its done naruto opened his eyes and saw the most unbelievable thing ever... HE GOT A HEADBAND!! Naruto is a Genin already!! Naruto and Iruka walked back to class and every one was shocked that Naruto has a headband already! Some were jealous (Bullies), Some fell in love (Fan Girls) and the others were shocked.
«A/N Sasuke is not an emo in this story nor hungry for power , because Itachi didn't kill his family and clan in this story»
i walked back to my seat and just look at Mizuki i guess 'Mizuki-Sensei looks suspicious.. i should tell dad later..'
every fan girls are blushing and said 'How?!' 'HhhHhh--' 'He's Awesome'

After the Academy Ends...
Naruto
ahh finally out of the academy , time to go home! i used the flying raijin Itachi teached me and went home, i told my dad about Mizuki and the head band, His eyes were widen and he was proud of me, then i teleported to my room and locked the door. Then i started to meditate and talk to the Tailed Beasts Again 'Hey Kurama , you have been silent for a while , whats bugging you?' "... i was thinking that we tailed beasts should train you today so do you accept?" when kurama said that i was so happy "Yes please!!!" "Okay , we'll start on 4:50 PM"

-End of chapter 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Total words 1217