Chapter 8

Third person's POV

Bangtan made their way back to their base which was in a lamb skewer shop. They went into their little shop that was more like a deli and made their way to the back. In the back, it was a kitchen and behind these curtains is where they had the base. It was really wide with all sorts of technology with boards filled with pictures and pins. There were also many different documents of profiles everywhere.

When Bangtan made it back inside, all of them went straight to the chairs and the chairs. They were exhausted, but that doesn't excuse them that they needed to talk about what happened.

"What the heck, Namjoon. You need to explain with how they knew, and how come there weren't the drugs. It was honestly a waste of time."

Jin said that with an annoyed look. RM sighed and went over to the computer. He pulled up a couple of newspapers and pictures on the big screen that is connected to the computer.

"Look at this. This exact newspaper says that they recently had at least 3,000 lbs of cocaine stolen with another 1,500 lbs of heroine. It was obvious that it was stolen by Ka corp and is set for shipment in Europe. They are obviously trying to get alliance with Ge international. They must have somehow figured out our plan though. Either that there are cameras here or they hacked the computer mainframe. Or we could be having a spy."

RM said as he glances at the members. They looked offended. Why would RM even question about them? Just as they were about to get up and start blabbering to RM, they were stopped by RM holding his hand up.

"But that is unlikely since we all want the money after we accomplish this. But we are not a team. We are just teaming up for a common goal. Since we are not a team, we are allowed to question each other. We don't trust each other. But we need to work together. But that is it."

RM ended his speech and he was going back to the computer. They all were just waiting on the couch and Jimin got up first and went outside. They were all looked at Jimin walking out of the room.

Jimin's POV

I was angry at Namjoon. No, I was enrages with his comment. What does he even think about saying this? We are achieving the same goals. It only makes sense as we are going for the same goal as to work as a team. Namjoon is making me furious. I can't believe that he would even think about that.

I start to walk to a coffee shop. I needed to calm down after Namjoon. I walk in and a coffee aroma hit my nose and I was immediately relaxed. I may be a killer but I still need to relax. This coffee shop is a simple shop. It allows people who likes to be alone to be enjoy the nice time. I go up to the cashier and I noticed that the person is really familiar. Wait, it can't be.

"Jongin?"

"Jimin? Oh Jimin! I haven't seen you in a long time"

I come up to Jongin and we have a hug. Unfortunately, there were people behind us so we had to meet each other after he gets the others' orders. I ordered a simple cappuccino and go over to the table near the window. A little bit later, Jongin came up to me with a smile. He sits at the table and took a seat in front of me.

"Hi Jimin! Sorry that we couldn't talk a little earlier."

"I haven't seen you since dance at least in middle school"

"Yeah how have you been?"

"I have been doing well! I got into a world renown dance team called EXO. I am so happy that i got into what I wanted. What have you been doing?"

"Oh, well I mean I guess that I have just a simple office worker. I couldn't achieve the dance dream you know"

I laugh it off sheepishly but I can see that Jongin looked kind of sad. He might have been sad for me.

"It's ok. I'm fine. I don't need dance as a career. I still dance but I just don't have it as a career. you don't need to feel sorry"

Jongin looked up but I can still see some sadness in his eyes. But he looked up to me. But I looked at him back, trying to show that I don't need to be worried. We just kept continuing catching up but my phone started to ring. I checked it and it seems that Namjoon texted.

"Jimin come back to the back to the headquarters, right now"

I looked at my phone and it seems that Jongin realized that I was a little annoyed.

"Are you alright? Do you need to go?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. Um I'm sorry, my boss is calling me to come back, but I still want to catch u-"

"No, it's alright. If your boss said that you need to go, you should go."

I looked at him, sorry that I can't talk anymore, but nonetheless, I started to walk out the coffee shop. I looked back at him and he gave me a smile.

"It's ok Jimin. You can leave. You know where I work now so you can see me any time! I'll see you later!"

I smile back at him and start to walk out of the shop. I make my way back to the lamb skewer shop.

Jongin's POV

"Well, well, well. It seems that for the time that we haven't seen each other, you sure have changed. You used to never lie to me, but now, you lie so easily. Well it will also count for me. Jimin, you'll be seeing me a lot more than just the coffee shop. Since you are one of the members of Bangtan"

a/n

Oh snap things just got real. Well anyways I'll start update a little more often and it will be long as well.