66

Rosé POV

"Thank you so much, guys." I continuedly thanked the trainees who accompanied us to our dorm.

My heart is still hammering inside my chest after what happened earlier.

Jisoo unnie almost got hit by a car if Bang Ye Dam wasn't able to pull her right on time.

I almost hugged him in gratitude.

Thankfully,  Bang Yedam and Raesung were walking back to the office from the convenience store when it happened and Yedam was quick enough to pull Jisoo unnie out of danger.

Jisoo unnie was shocked and had barely even talked since earlier.

The two trainees helped me get unnie back to our dorm as per our manager's advice.

"It's nothing sunbae. We hope Jisoo sunbae is fine." Yedam and Reasung bowed down before going.

Those two had been training in YG with us so we all knew each other. And I know it won't be long before they debut.

Just when I closed the door, my phone started ringing.

"Is your unnie okay?" Jimin asked me immediately and I can hear Yoongi oppa asking him a lot of questions beside him.

"She's fine but she's a little shocked Jimin. She almost got hit by a car." I told Jimin and I swear I heard Yoongi oppa cursing from the background.

Soon enough, Jimin's voice can now be heard again from the other line.

"Jimin..." I whispered. "Everything is a mess," I stated and I heard him sigh on the other line.

"Things will get better Chaey." he cooed and I wanted to trust his words.

Jimin,  I hope whatever Yoongi oppa and Jisoo unnie are going through, we don't experience the same. Because from the looks of it, Jisoo unnie is barely hanging in there and I'm afraid I'm not as strong as she is.

I turned my head towards the direction of Jisoo unnie's room.

"You will get better unnie,  I promise." 

---------------------------------------

My brows furrowed as I saw Momo and Chaeyoung laughing at each other as they walk towards my direction.

My forehead even creased when my eyes saw two familiar builts from the other side where the two came.

Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin

Once Momo and Chaeyoung reached where II was standing,  we bowed to each other and a smile escaped my lips after seeing the two.

We are close with twice the same way that we are close with Red Velvet.

I am currently filming a show with a few more YG artists when I noticed them.

The two girls were definitely with the two earlier.

"Hey,  what are you two doing there?" I asked, my eyebrows raised and I tried not to laugh when I saw Momo's cheeks redden.

"Nothing. Sorry,  Rosé,  we need to go." I laughed at her flustered state and Chaeyoung only winked at me before going.

Those two are really adorable.

"Chaeyoungie!" I turned around when I heard that little ball of sunshine's voice.

"Oppa!" I smiled at Hobi oppa and I can't help but notice Jimin's frowning expression.

"What's with the face?" I chuckled as he moves towards me and pulled me into a hug.

My heart skipped a beat as his gesture.

Ever since we went public, Jimin never cared whether there are a lot of people. He'd hug me when he sees me like what a normal boyfriend usually does and somehow,  I feel so proud.

I mean,  a lot of idols are dating in secret and two of us dating out in the open seems like a privilege.

"Don't mind her,  Chaey. He's just jealous because you called me oppa." Hoseok oppa snickered and I laughed when Jimin tried to hit his hyung.

"Shut it hyung." Jimin pouted and I raised an eyebrow when he glared at me. "Why do you call them oppa but you only call me Jimin?" he stated and I laughed at his silliness.

"Because you're mine and I thought that's more than enough?" I teased and Jimin's cheeks blushed red.

I flinched as Hoseok oppa gagged and shrieked beside us.

"Ewwww, I'm really starting to hate being with the two of you," he stated looking like he wanted to vomit.

"That reminds me. What is Momo and Chaeyoung's business with you two?" I crossed my arms as Jimin released me,  his face pale.

But that doesn't match with Hoseok oppa's almost dead looking face.

"Ommo, are you dating one of the two, oppa?" I exclaimed and Hobi oppa immediately covered my mouth.

"Yah, are you crazy?" Hobi oppa blurted and I tried my best not to laugh at his reaction.

He was frantically looking around checking if someone heard us.

Jimin pulled me away from Hobi oppa but I ended up laughing so hard. I had to clutch my stomach because it is hurting.
Hoseok oppa looked at me in grimaced.

"You're this happy? I hate you." he mouthed and Jimin rubbed my back in an attempt to calm me down.

"Yah,  stop laughing Chaey, you're going to make Hoseok hyung upset," Jimin started but I'm still dying from laughter. Even Jimin looked amused.

After I calmed down, I smiled at Hoseok oppa before whispering,  "Don't worry,  I totally ship you with Momo."

Jimin chuckled beside me.

"You told her?" Hobi oppa looked appalled.

Jimin just shook his hand in denial before pulling me in another hug.

Hobi oppa grimaced,  his forehead creased.

"Well, you're not the only Chaeyoung who like Jiminie anyways." He stated and my Jimin automatically started coughing.

"Hyung!" his eyes wide open and a deep sigh escaped my lips as I try to calm myself down.

I felt my stomach churning just hearing his words.

"Don't believe him," Jimin muttered in panic.

Hoseok oppa grinned at me.

"I hate both of you," I muttered before going back to the room.

I'm sure Hosoek oppa was only messing with me and Chaeyoung is a good friend of mine.

That's impossible.