.1. Always and Forever...

Yo! It's just a one-shot that popped up in my mind when I was.....well, in a way, you could say bird watching.

Moving on... 💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Forever and always,
Always and forever...
I will love you
And I know you will love me...
Because I am your Laksh
And you my Ragini...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Always And Forever...

"Its so beautiful, isn't it?"

"It indeed is." he responded, admiring the ring on her finger. "It's pretty unique."

Ragini smiled looking at it. "Thanks. Laksh got it made for me. He said it reminded him of me. He said I was just as enchanting and beautiful as it is."

Her companion chuckled. "That's kind of cliché."

"Well, yea. He only knows how to crack jokes. He learnt pickup lines from TV." Ragini replied, letting out a chuckle herself. "Laksh wins hearts through his songs. But when it comes to himself, he doesn't know how to confess his feelings. Even a rock would be better at expressing emotions than him. Sanskar had to make him watch films so that he learns some romantic lines."

"Sanskar did a bad job of teaching him."

"Haha... I agree completely. But nevertheless, I know how much Laksh cares for me, even if he doesn't have the appropriate words for it."

He looked at her with sorrowful eyes. "Laksh really loves you a lot, doesn't he?"

Ragini nodded. "He does. But not as much as I love him." she smiled reminiscing her silly arguments with Laksh. "Me and Laksh always fight when we try to decide on who loves the other more. But at the end, Laksh would let me win the argument just to make me happy."

He nodded in understanding. "I see."

He kept looking at her as she kept smiling at the ring. He felt quite curious to know what thoughts were running in her mind making her face glow up with such happiness. What blissful memories she might be imagining thinking about her love, Laksh. Was she thinking about how he proposed her? Or was she thinking about the future they dreamed together?

'But I guess, all her dreams will only remain dreams.' he looked at her with sympathy. "Let's go Ragini. It's useless waiting."

"Not yet. He'll come soon."

"We've waited long. Let's go."

"No! I told you already. I'm not going anywhere till I meet him. Laksh will come, I know."

He sighed for the unkempt time. "Ragini, if he was to come, wouldn't he have come yet?"

Ragini glared back at him. "He'll come. I just...I just need to wait a little longer."

"Ragini, he's admitted in the hospital. You know how much blood loss he had after the accident. He may have died."

"No! He's my Laksh and nothing can happen to him. It's been two days since the accident."she spoke in sorrow, cluching her chest where her heart was. "And...and that was the last time I met him. I miss him dearly. He must be missing me too." she spoke in desperation. "His heart knows his Ragini is waiting for him. He will come to me, I know!" Ragini fought back verbally.