.2. Dawn at the End of the Night

Hi y'all! Well, thought of making this a collection of one-shots.

Each shot is not related to the other and are separate fics in themselves.

Here's the second one! Enjoy!

Moving on... 💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes" - Talking

'Words in single quotes' - Thoughts

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Even the darkest night will end with the rise of the sun...
Even the never ending sorrows will end one day...
Just as no one gets to be happy forever, no one gets to be sad forever as well...
With time, you will get the happiness you deserve...
All you need to do is have patience and remember...
Every night has an end at dawn...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Dawn at the End of the Night

🌟 (This story is based on the time when Laksh refused to admit he is Laksh Maheshwari and told everyone he is Abhimanyu Khanna.) 🌟

#Gadodia house, 11.30pm#

"Ragini, let's go inside."

"You go Swara. I'll stay a little longer."

"But Ragini, it's getting cold out here."

Ragini smiled at her sister. "It's alright Swara. I'll go inside in a bit. You can go to your room."

"Promise?"

"Promise?"

Ragini nodded.

"Alright then. But I'll check after sometime. If I find you here, I'll complain to Maa." Swara warned, making Ragini chuckle. Swara bid her goodnight and went inside.

Ragini sighed to herself and looked at the moon in the sky remembering Laksh. "Why are you doing this to me Laksh? Why are you punishing me so much?" she asked to no one in particular.

Today, they had found out about Abhimanyu.

Or who he said he was.

But Ragini knee her heart couldn't lie.

She felt her heart beat faster when she went near him. She felt as if her life had returned back to her when she saw him. She felt a connection to him which she only felt with her Lucky.

But she couldn't understand why he refused to admit the truth. She didn't understand why he was purposefully keep himself away from his family, from her. She didn't understand why Laksh didn't want to accept her as his wife.

"Come back to me Laksh. These six months without you has been so tough. It was as if I was a living corpse just carrying out daily activities without a thought, without any emotion. But now that I found you, I feel like my life had returned to me." a tear dropped from her eyes. "But you...you refuse to recognize me. You refuse to acknowledge our love. I found you after so long and this is what I get? Why Laksh why?! Why are you doing this to me? Do you like to see me like this? Do you like to see me cry my heart out? Do you like to see me suffer?!" she shouted in anguish.