IN THE BEGINING

Every brother has love and affection on his own sister..but no person treats a friend like his very own sister...
This is the UNIQUE story of two friends whose friendship turns to an amazing relationship of a brother and sister

It was the first day of school. Lisa's palms were sweating because of nervousness. She didn't know why she was so nervous. She inhaled a deep breath and walked in the school confidently. She changed her school because her parents transferred to Seoul for job purposes.

She went to the reception and asked the receptionist where her classroom was. The receptionist smiled sweetly at her and said "Actually we kept a new classroom for all the new students. As you are new you have to go the fifth floor. And then you will find a sign as 'NS'. We will shuffle the classrooms really soon but you have to stay in the classroom till the mean time." Lisa nodded her head and went to her new classroom.

When she entered the classroom she saw a place empty beside a girl. She could only see her back. She slowly went and sat beside her. When she sat beside her she could see that the girl had brown hair, cat eyes and a baby looking face. The girl turned to Lisa and smiled "Hello! My name is Jennie. Let's be good friends from now on." Lisa smiled and shook Jennie's extended hand and said "Yeah. Let's be good friends."

After few hours

*Lunch time*

Jennie and Lisa were talking and laughing. Lisa was walking backwards and talking with Jennie.
"Look ou-" Jennie was cut off when Lisa bumped into someone and fell on the ground. She looked up to see a very pretty girl with long black hair. That girl helped Lisa up and said "I'm sorry. Are you hurt anywhere?" Lisa kept staring at her then she came back to senses when that girl snapped her fingers in front of her. "Y-yeah I'm fine. I'm sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

That girl chuckled and said "It's fine. By the way the name's Jisoo."
"Oh, My name's Lisa and this is my friend Jennie." Lisa said pointing towards Jennie. Jennie said a quite 'hi' to Jisoo.

"Jisoo" all the three heard a very sweet voice and looked at that direction. A very pretty girl with yellowish orange hair was running towards Jisoo.

Jisoo said "She's my friend, rosé." Rosé bowed to them. "By the way why don't we go grab some lunch" Jennie said. And with that all the three shouted a 'YA' which made them earn glares from all the students in the hall. They all laughed and went to the cafe. They were laughing, talking and got to know each other a lot better. Jisoo and rosé hoped a lot that when the classes shuffled they could be with Lisa, Jennie and their other friend Hana who kept away from school and probably won't come for more 3 days.

Then Lisa noticed a group of 6 boys and asked Jisoo and Chae that whether they know them or not. Jisoo and Chae looked at each other and giggled before telling that they had boyfriends who were in that group. Jisoo and Chae called them over and Chae introduced a guy who was really cute and taller than Chae but shorter compared to the other guys whose name is Jimin and Jisoo introduced a really handsome guy with broad shoulders who is known as Jin.

They sat with them and Jennie and Lisa got to know them better. They were a group of boys who were really famous and called themselves BTS, but 1 one missing because he had classes. They were really friendly and funny. Until a boy shouted "HYUNGS!" from distance. Lisa looked back to see who it was. It was a really handsome boy running towards them. That boy pouted and said " Hyungs, why didn't you wait for me?". He got his response when all of his hyungs laughed at him. 

Lisa couldn't take her eyes off him. She felt butterflies in her stomach when she saw him. She tried to ignore them but thar feeling was too strong for her. The boy felt that someone was staring at him and when he tuned his head towards Lisa she quickly turned away. The boy noticed two new people and said "Hello! My name is Jungkook. Nice to meet you." with a smile.

Lisa and Jennie introduced themselves and then Jungkook sat beside Lisa. Lisa could fell her face getting warmer and warmer. She shrugged that and they continued eating and laughing with each other.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey guys! This is my first story which I'm writing with a friend. So, there might be few errors but please continue reading this story. Please do like, comment and vote.