Chapter 1

Feeling the freedom of the realms of education are stress-relieving.

Summer is near,you can see the excitement and sense of anxiousness in every student's eyes as the professor speaks infront of the class.You can hear the tick tocks from the clock as our deep silence invade the atmosphere.All the student's eyes are focused on the clock.

I tapped my fingers on my desk,twirling a piece of stray hair as I watched the old clock tick one by one.

Then,The bell rang.

All the students stand up and throw their things to the air as yells of excitement,sighs of relief and the ear piercing sounds from the chair being moved backwards.

I stand up,throwing my bag behind me as i walk to the herd of students.As I step onto the rare London sunshine,I saw some group of students who are laughing, couples that hugging each other and some professors taking their blazers and ties off.

This is it.Summer already arrived.I can't wait to do all the things I've been planning with my friends.

As my thoughts were running through my head,Nick runs to me.

"Alex!"Nick yelled as he runs towards me.

I looked at him,"Yeah?"Smiling and hugging him.

"Nothing,"He hugged back and chuckled"So,Summer have come!What's your plan?"He smiled.

I smiled,"I've planned this summer with my friends."

"Including me?" He smiles hopefully.

"Including you."I chuckled.

"YES!WOOHOO!"He jumps and dance.

I just chuckled and tried to calm him,"Woah,Calm down Nick."I laughed.

He laughed and sighs,"This is going to be the most amazing summer ever."

"Yeah,It will."I sighed and smiled.

"So...I'll see you later?Yeah?"He smiled.

"Yeah,Sure.Just call me."

"Okay,Bye!"He said,running off to his other friends.

I waved goodbye and walk through the main gate.I smiled at the guard and waved,He waved back and smiled slightly,Then I walk back to my house.

~~~

"What?"I asked through the telephone.

"Hun,I know this is hard for you,but you have to go to Jay's beach house."My mom said through the phone.

"Mum,I have planned this summer with my friends!"I said to my mum with full of anger.

"Sweetie,I already said yes.And Jay's going to go there whether you like it or not.Dont make this hard to me hun.Im here at the LA because of work,Dont make this hard."I can sense the seriousness in her voice.

"Why did you say yes!?Mum,You cant just go around and make decisions for me!"

"Alexandra,"she said softly,"Jay's very excited to see you.You have to go."

I think for a second,Jay is like a second mother to me and I haven't seen her for like,3 years.But if I go,I have to see my Ex-Bestfriend,Louis,Louis Tomlinson.Yeah,A member of One Direction.

I sighed deeply,"Fine,I'll go."I said.

"Thank you dear!"sensing the happiness in my mother's voice is priceless."Jay will get you there at 5:30."

"Okay."I smiled and look at my watch that reads 3:26."I better get ready."

"Sure honey,Bye.I love you."

"I love you too mum."Then I hanged up.

I quickly took my bags and put my things in.After that,I walk to the bathroom and take my clothes off,I step on the shower and opened it,Letting the warm water flow through my body.After showering,I wrapped a towel around my body and walk to my room.I search in my closet for some nice clothes and I found a high waist shorts and a cute tank top and some TOMS.I put it on and put some little make up and put my hair into a messy bun.

I jump to my bed and take my phone out and call my bestfriend.

"Hello?"She speak through the phone.

"Hey Georgina,its Alex."I said

"Oh hey Alex!What's up?"

"Uh..My mum.."

"OMG!What happend to Mum!??"She said as if she was my sister.Well,Yeah I think of her as my sister.

"Woah,Nothing happend!Its just my mum said I have to go to my ex bestfriend's house."I said,Rolling my eyes.

"Oooh!You mean Louis from One Direction?Oh my god.You two look cute together!"She yelled through the phone.

"Jeez!Stop!My ear is bleeding!And no?Were not."

"Oh come on Alex.You two would make a cute couple and cute babies."

"Oh god Georgina.Stop.."

"Why?Because its true?"She laughed.

"Nuh uh."I rolled my eyes.

"I can feel you're rolling your eyes."Her voice in a serious tone.

"Hah,Well,Not really.I hate hi-"I was cut off by a loud honk outside the house.I looked at the clock and it reads 5:34."Hey I think Jay arrived.Call you later babe.Bye!Love you!"

"I love you too Alex!Dont have too much fun with Louis okay?"She laughed and hanged up.

I rolled my eyes and quickly go downstairs, I open the door and saw Jay standing there.

"Jay!"I run to her as she opens her arms.I hugged her tightly and she hugged back.

"I missed you Jay!"I said tears slipping out of the corner of my eyes.

"I missed you too honey."She said,wiping the tears out of my eyes."Look at you!You're so beautiful now!"

"Well,Look at you too!Gorgeous as always!"I smiled.

"Hahaha,Dont joke around Alex."She said in a serious tone.

"Sorry mum."I chuckled.

she laughed,"So,lets go?"She said.

"Yeah im just going to get my bags."

She nodded and I smiled.I run upstairs and take all my bags and locked my room,I go downstairs and locked the house.I turn to Jay's car and put all my bags in the back of her car and get in the passenger seat.

"Ready?"She asked.

I nod and lay my head on the seat.

This is going to be a long drive home.

^^^

Hey guys!So this is my FIRST OFFICIAL BOOK and sorry if its lame or short.

I hope you share this book with your friends! :*

Lots of love! :* :*

~B