Get them!

" Where are we?" She says as she looks around.
-"This is a castle." he says significantly.
" I can see that myself, but where the hell is this castle?"
-" Well that I don't know." He says examining their surroundings.
He was looking through ruins of an old castle. Apparently this castle was made out of two buildings, connected with a hallway in mid air. At least it seams that it used to be a hallway, but now, it looks more lika a bridge. Now let me introduce you to our two friends.
Her name is Ally. She is an average looking girl, with blonde hair and green eyes. But, don't let that fool you, she is an agent of... well, it's complicated, but you don't need to know just yet. His name is Nil, and he is a bit taller than her. Short hair, also green eyes... and now that I think about it, lots of their colleagues have green eyes. Ha.

Few moments passed and Ally suddenly stops.
"Where do you think they are?" Ally says and looks around holding a hand on her gun.
-" Who knows, this place is huge, they could be anywhere." He says and looks carefully around the corner. "Maybe we should split up."
"Are you..." she stops herself to lower her voice "... insane?" she says looking around "What if I'm the one who bumps into... him?"
-" You're right, we should go together." he says and examines two hallways in front of them "we should go this way." Nil says and marshes forward like he's leading an army.
Even tho they are armed, they are not sure that it's going to be enough. We are talking first-class criminals, who are not running away for the first time.
Ally and Nil were looking for them for some time, but they didn't find them.
And when they thought they searched everywhere, she hears foot steps in the distance. She stops and grabs his arm, so she can be sure. Yes, there's someone out there.
They looked at each other to figure out what to do, but before they could do anything, steps started to speed up and in a second, she was in front of them: "Honey do you..." she freezes.
"Don't let her scream!" Ally said and bolted toward her, but it was too late. She screamed so loud that blood froze in their veins. Nil managed to shut her mouth, but they knew it's too late. He could be running towards them right now.